Threads
Reaction score
Website
lastreetcars.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP - Procharged and Built
Hello all my name is Jay and I'm a life long fan of cars but the Mustang has always held a special place in my heart. Put a deposit down on a 17' GT today that Ill be picking up next week. This will be my second Mustang after a long time without one. Looking forward to posting on here and learning lots. My last Mustang was a S197 GT. Threw in a picture link of the old girl! :)

http://imgur.com/O4Xik8I
Welcome to the forum! Nice ride man!
Sponsored

VaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't have it yet
New Stang in Va

Just picked up my first S550 GT. 2015 Competition Orange GT Premium with PP/Recaros. Haven't had a stang since 2012 and am happy to be back in one.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Just picked up my first S550 GT. 2015 Competition Orange GT Premium with PP/Recaros. Haven't had a stang since 2012 and am happy to be back in one.
Awesome! ..and welcome friend... ..pics?

93cobraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeremy and from Columbus Indiana. I blame my buddy for my impulse car transaction. I finally drove his '15 GT and was hooked. The new refinements and the coyote power delivery is very nice.

I ended up thinning the heard out some to make garage space for the new addition. I was lucky enough to find one guy that would buy and take care of my '93 Teal Cobra and '93 Lightning... The Cobra was a hard sell though, ugh. I still have an '01 Lightning that I am continually fixing. Bought is as a repo that sat for 2 yrs... So far I built a forged engine for it and now finding everything else that needs replaced as its finally mobile...:frusty:

But! I ended up finding a new '17 GT Premium w/PP in Magnetic Grey. So far the 100 miles I've put on it has be enjoyable. Lets see how long it takes for me to do some major mods... :headbonk:
20776570_10213649665814138_2537310920297543984_o.jpg

Sponsored

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
i sold my 420whp WRX and I just bought a 15 GT PP. im from Baltimore, MD. whats up guys!!

U5qYMAy.jpg

I had an Evo VIII and sold it after about a year because I couldn't stand the torque steer and I couldn't stand the lag between pressing the accelerator, waiting for the turbo to spin up, and then finally start to get going. I won't have my 2018 GT for a few months, and it will be my first modern (muscle, sports, performance, whatever you want to call it) American rear-wheel, non-turbo vehicle.

How has your transition felt?
drive.gif

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had an Evo VIII and sold it after about a year because I couldn't stand the torque steer and I couldn't stand the lag between pressing the accelerator, waiting for the turbo to spin up, and then finally start to get going. I won't have my 2018 GT for a few months, and it will be my first modern (muscle, sports, performance, whatever you want to call it) American rear-wheel, non-turbo vehicle.

How has your transition felt?
If you get the 10 speed transmission you won't have to worry about getting off the line fast...even with the manual transmission there is a bump in HP and Torque..

LOLMPGs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
Matt - Insta @lol_mpgs

Hey guys! My name is Matt, and I purchased a 2017 GT Premium Performance Pack in Oxford White 30 days ago. My Mustang6G build thread can be found here and my instagram here!

I owned a 350z Nismo full bolt on and tune before this, and was tired of the interior, the cost to make power, and the thought of having a 10 year old "1 of 1613" losing value with every mile I put on.

The S50 was actually the last car I thought I'd buy! I drove everything. Challenger SRT, Charger Scat Pack, even the Chevy SS Sedan! (Among others) ... Almost as a joke I said "Well I've drove everything else, may as well check out the Mustang!" The local dealership had the exact package I was interested in, an Oxford White Premium Performance Pack with less than 100 test driving miles.

I'll be honest, I'm the "Most Anti-Mustang Mustang Guy," only liking the old classics and the new S550, and nothing in between. During the test drive, I could tell it handled NOTHING like the Nismo, but that was expected. What was important was the power it was putting down stock with IRS, as it had potential with a little bit of work. Spending almost a full day at the dealership I got the deal I wanted and drove it home.

Since then, I can't leave it alone. I've been doing smaller mods while I set up a game plan for the bigger ones, and am super excited to own it!

I take part in the Express Rally events (similar to the old gumball rallies) and am stoked to have a comfortable ride with a little more horsepower than I previously had. Now to just mod that suspension to my liking for the corners, straight lines are boring ;)

Follow me on Instagram @lol_mpgs
2017-08-22 10_32_44-Matt Horner on Instagram_ “Cruising! ◽◾◽◾◽&#97.png
2017-08-22 10_33_35-Matt Horner on Instagram_ “Put the new car through the test this weekend, ex.png

Last edited:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
New S550 owner since Tuesday. From western Chicago 'burbs, this is my 3rd Mustang ('08 GT, '14 supercharged GT). Loving this car so far. In the 5 days I've had her installed 15% tint, GT350 track pack spoiler, and blacked out GT/5.0 badges. That's going to be it for a while because very soon the summer rubber will have to come off in prep for winter :*(

WgIIhT3.jpg

NTPjZx5.jpg

VenomousSVT

about to take the plunge
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger WideBody ScatPack
I am Brian and I live near Charlotte NC, I finally bit the bullet and entered
the coyote world with a 2017 California Special. I've done tint, SVE springs, MBRP
race exhaust and the 20" SVE 2's will be here Friday

Man.... Talk about a small world!

Sponsored

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I'm Dennis from Minneapolis MN. My Mustang is a 2017 GT with Performance Package, 6 speed manual. I have about 200 miles on my new Mustang. My other Mustang is a 1968 Shelby GT 350. Owned my 68 since 1982. Second owner. So I am a long time Ford fan. In fact my other car is a 2012 Ford Escape.

Last edited:

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Hello Everyone,
My name is Les (male). I just, today, ordered a 2018 Mustang GT Loaded, every option, $55K OTD. It will not be delivered until Dec/Jan. So Bummed about that part. Lightning Blue with 2 white stripes(dealer will add them). This is my first Mustang, I am 69.

Guardur350r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Gt350r
Hello I'm Craig out of Chicagoland area I have a ruby red gt350r just acquired on last Thursday Tbis is my 5th mustang and by far the best one I've had I crashed my 15 guard metallic on 11/16/16 and just was able to get this one big mustang fan!!

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
I finally bought my dream car this past Saturday, 2017 base GT Performance Package in Oxford White.

My journey to owning this car started circa 1997:

-My first experience in a Mustang was in an early 90's yellow Foxbody 5.0. My Dad took me on a drive in it (it was owned by a friend of his) and this was my first experience in a fast car. I was blown away by the power, I had never felt anything like that.

-My next experience was a PlayStation 1 demo disc with Gran Turismo 2 on it. The car it started you with was a '99 Mustang GT in white. I loved the New Edge design and this just planted another Mustang seed in my head.

-When I was in high school and finally driving, I was drooling over the brand new 2003 Mustang Cobra. This car looked absolutely badass, and if 17 year old me could have gotten one with my minimum wage job ($6.75/hr) and zero credit, I would have.

-13 years later, I finally bought my first brand new car, a 2017 Subaru WRX. This was a huge mistake. That car was crap to daily drive, and the AWD was completely worthless for me (SoCal). I daily drove that jerky, janky, POS for 14 long months.

-On 8/26/17 I traded in the WRX for a 2017 base GT Performance Package in Oxford White. This is my first Mustang, and is a dream come true for me. Mustang seeds have been planted in my head since I was a kid, and finally owning one is everything I've wanted and more. I'm loving the car and it's a joy to drive.
Sponsored