The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
So is this the I got a GT350 at MSRP brag thread? Some of us live in states where people are willing to pay insane ADM.

Heck, the dealers in my area still want 5-7K ADM on a base C7...
BS ....,those base C7's are now @ $8k discounts everywhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
BS ....,those base C7's are now @ $8k discounts everywhere.
We've got one large dealer around here who has dozens of C7s sitting on his lot (many of them through the winter) at MSRP. The other large dealer sells at VIP pricing (or invoice) and has three.

Duh.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
We've got one large dealer around here who has dozens of C7s sitting on his lot (many of them through the winter) at MSRP. The other large dealer sells at VIP pricing (or invoice) and has three.

Duh.
Website for the dealer with dozens at MSRP please.

Sponsored

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
I have a comment at all these dealers promising cars at no ADM that they aren't getting. I love how many people said they are getting a 15 or 16 350 at ADM and told me I would be crazy to charge a small ADM. I agree you will get one, but your going to be waiting until 17. Once they aren't such a small allocation basis I am sure ADM will change. Unfortunately if you want a 15 you will pay more. The reality is to me even when I purchase cars or in reality anything I always look at the big picture. If I am happy and was treated fairly then I feel I got a good deal.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I have a comment at all these dealers promising cars at no ADM that they aren't getting. I love how many people said they are getting a 15 or 16 350 at ADM and told me I would be crazy to charge a small ADM. I agree you will get one, but your going to be waiting until 17. Once they aren't such a small allocation basis I am sure ADM will change. Unfortunately if you want a 15 you will pay more. The reality is to me even when I purchase cars or in reality anything I always look at the big picture. If I am happy and was treated fairly then I feel I got a good deal.

Simply not always true. Yes, most will command adm, but many won't. And many of those that don't will be going to loyal owners, employees and loyal customers.

Staying anything as hard truth across the board is not possible. There isn't any rules or guidelines.

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
Mods, can we make this thread a sticky? I think a lot of us on here are sick of seeing ADM posts in other topics.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
I think a lot of us on here are sick of seeing ADM posts in other topics.
Me too, but that's why I started this thread in the first place. I'd also like to see some real stories about actual ADM situations (instead of general whining) if the mods will allow dealers to be named; e.g., "I went to Biffledinger Ford in Dog's Breath, Montana, and they said I'd have to give them a $10,000 nonrefundable deposit to get on their waiting list for the one GT350 they were allocated for 2016."

And if you're paying ADM, feel free to post that too!

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Me too, but that's why I started this thread in the first place. I'd also like to see some real stories about actual ADM situations (instead of general whining) if the mods will allow dealers to be named; e.g., "I went to Biffledinger Ford in Dog's Breath, Montana, and they said I'd have to give them a $10,000 nonrefundable deposit to get on their waiting list for the one GT350 they were allocated for 2016."

And if you're paying ADM, feel free to post that too!
I've been to Dog's Breath, it's not far from where I went to high school. Small town, one horse, and the only bar in town sells warm beer. :p

radioactive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
previous 67 GTA fastback, 67 vert, 07 GT
I've been to Dog's Breath, it's not far from where I went to high school. Small town, one horse, and the only bar in town sells warm beer. :p
Hey, I've been there too. You're right, it is small. They've got the city limit signs on the same stick!

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Dog Breath, Montana is such a small town the town whore is a virgin....

Thank you very much. I'll be working all week. Tip your waitress. Try the veal!

slc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I'm I the only one that finds in funny that every thread degenerates into an ADM discussion except the actual ADM thread?

MrVu1101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 401A
I don't have any dealer connections as this will be my 2nd Ford purchase. The best I've found is a 5 digit deposit for "only" 5k adm. Maybe I'm not asking the right way? Or maybe the msrp cars for 15 and 16 have already been promised to loyal customers, employee/owners and their friends and fam. after calling a hundred or so dealerships both large and small across the nation I'm inclined to believe this is the case.
Sponsored