Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

17StangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
I've ordered the Weather Tech ones about a week after I got the car. It hasn't snowed yet obviously (have had the car for 2 months) but so far, they fit great; easy to clean and aren't slippery when my flip flops are wet from rain. The wife instantly complained she thought they were to expensive (and I only ordered the front ones cause who the hell is going to sit in the back seat) but I'm happy with the quality (my first set from them)
I had those for my Civic. They are great. I wanted something similar but with Mustang logos.
Sponsored

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Today I brought my brand new grabber blue 2017 Mustang GT base model with a manual transmission home from the dealer! Probably first thing I do will be ordering some all weather floor mats.
I've ordered the Weather Tech ones about a week after I got the car. It hasn't snowed yet obviously (have had the car for 2 months) but so far, they fit great; easy to clean and aren't slippery when my flip flops are wet from rain. The wife instantly complained she thought they were to expensive (and I only ordered the front ones cause who the hell is going to sit in the back seat) but I'm happy with the quality (my first set from them)
I couldn't agree more in regard to the Weather Tech's, as I only ordered the front ones as well--the fit is fantastic, they're non-slip, they look good after cleaning, and the clean-up in a snap.

RJ

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just ordered all of this through LMR...
The rear 11.5's for the GT350 have a little more concave than the 11's. So, I went that route.
cant wait to see this! :headbang::cheers:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
If she complained about a $100 purchase, what will happen when you start to put on some expensive mods? :paddle:
Don't show your wife all those WeatherTech two-page spreads in magazines, because that only explains their price. :lol:

I re-badged my WeatherTech mats. (Photo in my iGarage.) Their badge is so large that it looked like my car was the accessory, not the mats.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
If she complained about a $100 purchase, what will happen when you start to put on some expensive mods? :paddle:
Don't show your wife all those WeatherTech two-page spreads in magazines, because that only explains their price. :lol:

I re-badged my WeatherTech mats. (Photo in my iGarage.) Their badge is so large that it looked like my car was the accessory, not the mats.
Psht... Just have them big mods held at the shipping facility and pick them up on the way home. She will never know...Unless she handles the bills...:eyebulge:

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
IMG_1263.jpg

Wash, wax, and detail day.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
If you like the Ford logo, Auto Zone has really nice rubber mats for a great price. These were just hanging on the display ready to go.
ford-mats.jpg

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Psht... Just have them big mods held at the shipping facility and pick them up on the way home. She will never know...Unless she handles the bills...:eyebulge:
She is sensitive to any change in exhaust, ride, or appearance, and I handle the bills.

I think she might suspect something when my car is up in the air (again), and the OEM suspension is lying in pieces on the garage floor. :ninja:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She is sensitive to any change in exhaust, ride, or appearance, and I handle the bills.

I think she might suspect something when my car is up in the air (again), and the OEM suspension is lying in pieces on the garage floor. :ninja:
I just say I heard a rattle. My wife knows how OCD I am, and would not bat an eye at me pulling the whole car apart to find a squeak.

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I just say I heard a rattle. My wife knows how OCD I am, and would not bat an eye at me pulling the whole car apart to find a squeak.
This could be a whole new thread: What do you tell your wife when you start a big mod?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

"Hey Phil, the car is a lot less bouncy and more settled. What did you do?"

Reactions: GTP

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just tell here I am doing some work on the car. Let me know if you need me.

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
After 27 yrs with me, the wifey has given up asking me why I'm modding my car again.... I have built so many cars thru the years that we have been together that she is numb to it.. LMAO

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: