Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'm late to this thread. Definitely forgot to subscribe. Love the color choices man! Nice!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
I'm late to this thread. Definitely forgot to subscribe. Love the color choices man! Nice!
Thanks bro!

I got the chance to work some magic with the camera and photoshop this past weekend. Took about 4 hours to take all of these lmao :headbang:

Vossen Forged VPS-306

F: 20x10
R: 20x12

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
No problem at all man, and nice shots from the weekend! Now I want both vinyl wrap + airlift, lol.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Man, I wish I had access to an airport hangar.
I know! I was thinking the same thing. I've wondered about this in the past when I first got my car.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
What did you use to light paint? Looks like a fairly small light source
Yea its an LED brick. It's a little bit bigger than an iPhone 6+

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Well guys, I have driven the car quite a bit over the past couple of days and I'm very impressed. Here is a list again of the parts installed:

Parts Installed
- Accuair E-Level Management (BagRiders)
- Airlift Struts from (BagRiders)
- Steeda Front Sway Bar
- Steeda Rear Sway Bar
- Steeda Billet Sway bar mounts (Front/Rear)
- Steeda IRS Bushings
- Steeda IRS Subframe Support Brace

The ride quality with the airlift struts from BagRiders is great along with customer service over at BagRiders. They were awesome with helping me out get all of the parts I need for the Air suspension. The suspension Is not to soft but it's not to stiff either and I'm so happy with my Accuair E-Level. The quality of this management is beyond unbelievable. Everything is dialed in perfectly and the leveling system from Accuair is spot on all thanks to Slammered here in South Florida.

One of the biggest improvements to the handling of the car is definitely the Steeda goodies all thanks to David here on the forum. He helped me so much picking out everything I should upgrade for all of the suspension parts to make this a great daily driver but also be able to take turns comfortably at high speeds and put the power to the ground.

One of the first Steeda upgrades Slammered threw on for me was the Front/Rear Sway Bars and the IRS Support Brace and damn did it make a pretty damn noticeable difference in turning. No I don't track this car as of right now but the closest I get to taking turns and curves is off ramps from the highways and I've done decent speeds coming through those turns. The sway bars help keep the car planted and definitely boost the handling capability that the IRS already provides. I also installed the billet mounts and they look damn good with the blue sway bars and definitely are top notch quality over the stock mounts from Ford. :first:

Wheel hop has been one of the most notorious things the S550 platform has encountered with the new IRS system. Wheel hop is a "No no" and Steeda's IRS bushings are definitely the first step to knock out way more than 50% of the notorious wheel hop. When taking the bushing out of the box and taking a peek at my new goodies, I was amazed of the quality that is put into the manufacturing of the parts Steeda offers. IRS Bushing from Steeda is a must if you're looking to eliminate more the 50% of the wheel hop. It's great quality and definitely helps put the power to ground. When hitting it and shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd it's a whole new feel and it just takes off :ford::hail:

More pictures of the parts installed coming as soon as I get the car on the lift :thumbsup:. Overall, I'm blown away. David was much help with great customer service. I support Steeda especially with them being a local company to me and with their great quality products.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
What size exhaust tips do you have?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
What size exhaust tips do you have?
I'm not sure the size but its the Quads from Roush. Probably 2.5" but I'm not 100% sure

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Those airport pictures are unreal- thanks for the new wallpaper! :)

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
damnit i want some vossens so bad after clicking through all 36 pages. to bad they are 8 grand.. :(

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Those airport pictures are unreal- thanks for the new wallpaper! :)
I know man. I'm jealous. Now I want to take some airport pictures. :\