machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
;)

No one will be disappointed in the specs (except GM and Dodge) unless they're convinced it has to be a very specific forced induction method.
Thank you ole wise one:hail:
I can hear the shrieks and moans already....
But...its a centrifugal blower so you cant compair them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
;)
No one will be disappointed in the specs (except GM and Dodge) unless they're convinced it has to be a very specific forced induction method.
I like where this is going!!
:ford: :thumbsup:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
X2, appears that this car is going to be one bad sumbitch.
It's gonna need to be, given how overpriced the regular GT is for its performance.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Romeo receives a $150 million dollar upgrade and people only expect a supercharger and a V8?

It will be Ford's first Ecoboost V8 and very first Ecoboost that uses PDI. It WILL be at least 808hp and it WILL need to have two turbos.

I have reservations as to whether a single Twin Scroll can push a 5.0-5.2 (5.4) over 800hp.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
It's gonna need to be, given how overpriced the regular GT is for its performance.
Define overpriced when people happily accept 10k markup or more to get a GT350? :lol:

Hell if the 2018 5.0 an be had with some incetives for 45k it would seem like a wayyyyyy better deal than a GT350 with a 10k ADM

:headbonk:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
The second most discussed topic about the release of the next SE Stang- Base Price???? No doubt it will be a world-class performer along with a price point that will cause the average Ford fan to :shocked:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
The second most discussed topic about the release of the next SE Stang- Base Price???? No doubt it will be a world-class performer along with a price point that will cause the average Ford fan to :shocked:
At least it'll be the top performer in its class by a lot.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
By top performer, do you mean HP, or every part of performance ;) I can deal with a bold base price, as long as its a killer ride! I suppose the DCT isn't a cheap 'option??'.

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
By top performer, do you mean HP, or every part of performance ;) I can deal with a bold base price, as long as its a killer ride! I suppose the DCT isn't a cheap 'option??'.
It won't beat the Demon's official NHRA drag time, mostly because it doesn't have drag radials or a trans brake. Otherwise, all of the above.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It won't beat the Demon's official NHRA drag time, mostly because it doesn't have drag radials or a trans brake. Otherwise, all of the above.
Holy Guacamole!
That demon nhra time isnt the norm, thats for sure.
Sounds like news may be dropping soon.

Last edited:

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Would "more HP" come under all of the above?

To reliably push over 800hp I tend to think this is an all-new motor, perhaps sharing bore centres only. Sure the Voodoo has the breathing capacity to churn out 800+hp but can it do so to Ford's in-house durability standards?

If the boost is high then that block has its limits. Or perhaps the cubes are a lot more than what people are guessing. I'm not suggesting it's a 7 litre but maybe another boosted 351. Resurrections and Trinities and whatnot.

I'm pretty certain they haven't just slapped a blower onto a CPC 5.2. I'm also pretty certain, based off their previous efforts, that this engine will be as unique and special as Voodoo and Trinity were.

BmacIL could be throwing us off: I reckon it's TT.
Sponsored