Sponsored

Bullitt S550 Mustang Leaked in Video?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I don't think Bullitts will be that high, seeing the regular 2018 MSRPs now. Maybe fully loaded. Back in 2008 the Bullitt package cost $3,310 but there was no performance package back then so the performance upgrades were part of the cost. It's possible that the Bullitt Package is just an appearance package (in which case I could see it being around the same price as the Black Accent package of 1-2k for the color and if there's some interior changes too). If it does have some performance enhancements beyond a GT Premium PP, which starts at 44k with no other options, I could see it going up a few more grand tops, call it 47k, still comfortably under a 50k price even with a few options.
After stewing on the price a bit, I probably would be happy if a Bullitt Mustang was based on the BASE GT. I personally would accept some simplicity in the electronics and performance pack options to get these key (to me) enhancements for under $45K -

- unique shock and sway bar tuning a bit offering a bit more control than the base suspension
- tuned non-active exhaust with distinct, lower tone and rumble
- Bullitt exterior treatments (no side badging, Bullitt gas cap, chrome DLO and front grille trim)
- turned engine style aluminum dash trim
- manual or auto transmission option
- cloth seats with suede inserts
- gauge font in Bullitt style
- premium-only engine calibration for slightly more hp/torque
- Bullitt-style painted 19" wheels and brake calipers painted like the '08/'09

I'd make due with the base radio and A/S Pirelli tires too. Make it a $5000 package on top of the base GT, and I'd be dancing in the streets.
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:D
bullitt.jpg

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge: I'm guessing this is just a rendering but man it looks pretty realistic. My jaw just about dropped to my keyboard.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
- gauge font in Bullitt style
They could do that with a Bullitt specific font design for the new digital cluster.

Imagine Steve McQueen appearing on screen and saluting you every time you start the car... :headbang:

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
They could do that with a Bullitt specific font design for the new digital cluster.

Imagine Steve McQueen appearing on screen and saluting you every time you start the car... :headbang:
That would be awesome. If they did that, I'd probably get the digital gauges haha. Reminds me of this commercial: [ame]

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
I heard the new collision mitigation system doubles as a Front and Rear Dodge Charger presence sensor.

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
After destination fees, doc fee, and taxes your looking at 50k and I think its just way to much for a non supercharged GT but only time will tell.
50k or 40k?
Uhhh paid 31,9 OTD, for 2015 Auto.
add
1250 Brembos
500 GT350 radiator
1100 OPG, TG, ATI, tstat
1050 FRPP Track suspension
7500 Whipple stage 2
2400 track wheels w MPSS 305 35 19 square

46k Track day monster

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
If they really decide to make it, I hope to God they dont ruin it with badges, stickers, serial numbers, embroidery, etc.........
Make it highland green, black leather recaros, manual trans., performance package with Mag.ride, quad exhaust and grey torq thrusts. 500hp would be perfect too.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If they really decide to make it, I hope to God they dont ruin it with badges, stickers, serial numbers, embroidery, etc.........
Make it highland green, black leather recaros, manual trans., performance package with Mag.ride, quad exhaust and grey torq thrusts. 500hp would be perfect too.
How bout cheap seats instead. Cloth or cloth recaros that support 4 point belts or just cheap seats we can toss for 6 point belts w rollbar.

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
How bout cheap seats instead. Cloth or cloth recaros that support 4 point belts or just cheap seats we can toss for 6 point belts w rollbar.

Na, not for me. If I want a cheap cloth seat or a car to build, I'll option a base GT. The Bullitt should have leather.
Sponsored