Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
wow, the price on the full load PP GT with the tune-able exhaust but without the magnaride is getting pretty high (ie: apples to apples with the 2017 but with the tune-able exhaust). Can't get the black roof with the PP though?

I"m from Canada so not sure what the convert to Cdn will be as I don't see the build site on the Ford.ca yet ... but it appears its going to be near $60K vrs $54K for the 2017 MSRP for an apples to apples comparison. Ouch

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
wow, the price on the full load PP GT with the tune-able exhaust but without the magnaride is getting pretty high (ie: apples to apples with the 2017 but with the tune-able exhaust). Can't get the black roof with the PP though?

I"m from Canada so not sure what the convert to Cdn will be as I don't see the build site on the Ford.ca yet ... but it appears its going to be near $60K vrs $54K for the 2017 MSRP for an apples to apples comparison. Ouch
The days of super cheap V8s are long over, my dude. That said, a GT Premium specced the way I'd want it (more or less) is just under 50k USD. Not cheap, but not out of reach, either.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
At least they got smart and did what I thought they should have from the outset. Which is to combine all the safety features into one package, instead of split up, or combining with the 12-speaker stereo, etc.

Makes sense to have this in one bundle:
The Safe & Smart Package includes:
• Adaptive Cruise Control
• Auto High Beam
• BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane-Keeping Alert
• Memory: Driver Seat (three (3) settings), Mirrors and Ambient Lighting
• Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
– Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
– Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support
• Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers​

Sponsored

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
At least they got smart and did what I thought they should have from the outset. Which is to combine all the safety features into one package, instead of split up, or combining with the 12-speaker stereo, etc.

• Auto High Beam
• Lane-Keeping Alert
I don't agree, but that's me. I have auto high beams and rain sensing wipers on my Fusion, but I have no use for lane departure warning (the system stays off when I'm driving the car), and I loathe AEB with a passion. It's unfortunate that you have to buy safety crap to get the rain sensing wipers, auto high beams, and the memory driver's seat.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I don't agree, but that's me. I have auto high beams and rain sensing wipers on my Fusion, but I have no use for lane departure warning (the system stays off when I'm driving the car), and I loathe AEB with a passion. It's unfortunate that you have to buy safety crap to get the rain sensing wipers, auto high beams, and the memory driver's seat.
I get your point. We all would like to be able to pick and choose every last option.

My point was that I did not like it when they combined a safety feature with a non-safety feature. It may now be All or Nothing, but before it was All Over the Map.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT

• Auto High Beam
• Lane-Keeping Alert
May as well have bundled the automatic transmission into that package as it's definitely a safety option. lulz.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
May as well have bundled the automatic transmission into that package as it's definitely a safety option. lulz.
I would add it for DD and vacay purpose. I track my car, too.

It's too bad that to get the 12" digital display, you have to also get Nav, and heated wheel. (I do like Premier Trim, though.) I got Nav on my '16, but once Android Auto started working, that was a waste of $800. The digital display should come with Perf Pkg, imo. This way it basically costs you $2200 if you really wanted that display. Ouch.
Sponsored