Sponsored

Best pricing and a good dealer in BC?

Since-64'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (soon)
Hello all, :)

I'm finally getting close to buying a Mustang and hoping some fellow Canadian's (or anyone else) can give me some information as there is lots of pricing info for folks State side but nothing here in the north (at-least that I could easily find).

The plan is to get a 2017 GT Base in Ruby Red or Lightening Blue. I'm wondering what is the best price I could potentially negotiate with a dealer on top of the current Ford incentives being offered right now (delivery discount & employee pricing). Am I right to understand that I could potentially get dealer invoice price minus employee price discount and minus delivery allowance?

And if anyone that lives here in BC (lower-mainland or Vancouver Island) can recommend a good dealership or sales-person that will get me the best price.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. :cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
Hello all, :)

I'm finally getting close to buying a Mustang and hoping some fellow Canadian's (or anyone else) can give me some information as there is lots of pricing info for folks State side but nothing here in the north (at-least that I could easily find).

The plan is to get a 2017 GT Base in Ruby Red or Lightening Blue. I'm wondering what is the best price I could potentially negotiate with a dealer on top of the current Ford incentives being offered right now (delivery discount & employee pricing). Am I right to understand that I could potentially get dealer invoice price minus employee price discount and minus delivery allowance?

And if anyone that lives here in BC (lower-mainland or Vancouver Island) can recommend a good dealership or sales-person that will get me the best price.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. :cheers:

I really enjoyed dealing with Matt Bourassa @ Glenoak Ford in Victoria.

He stepped me into a fully loaded PP premium in Nov of 2015...and I still can't be happier.

OP
OP
Since-64'

Since-64'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (soon)
I really enjoyed dealing with Matt Bourassa @ Glenoak Ford in Victoria.

He stepped me into a fully loaded PP premium in Nov of 2015...and I still can't be happier.
Thanks for the recommendation. Appreciate it :cheers:

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine from Coastal Ford in Burnaby. Hash Hedaiat was my salesman and he got me into a loaded premium lightning blue. You missed 0% financing but there's now employee pricing plus the Costco rebate and at the time there was also an additional rebate of $750. You'll have to deal with whatever stock they have left though as you can't order one anymore.
Sponsored