Sponsored

Feeler - 2016 GT PPKG Roush Supercharged

fcarpio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I am contemplating the sale of my GT but I don't know what would be a fair price to ask for it. Here is what I have done to it:

• The car is the base GT with the performance pkg.
  • I added a Roush supercharger, dealer installed to keep warranty.
  • I added CatSkin leather seats, dealer installed.
  • Eiback Sportline springs
  • Steeda Shocks and Struts
  • AWE SwitchPath exhaust (nice!)
  • Lund tune
  • I may include the NGauge
  • The car has 22k miles and it is still under warranty
  • 640 HP to the rear wheels

I still have all the parts that came of due to the supercharger install, the only thing I did not keep was the factory exhaust. There is nothing wrong with the car, just looking for something a little more mellow. How much could I get for this car if I decide to sell it today? I am trying to find a fair asking price. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Timm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Just a personal opinion, but the only upgrade you did that might add value, are the seats. Usually expect to lose 100% of any investment made in upgrades. At a guess 32 to 33k. but you can always get a general idea by asking for trade in value at a dealer.

JustinLynn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/PP2
Personally, I would recommend a starting price of how much you have invested in the car minus labor charges and be willing to negotiate down from there. For instance, I might be interested in your car and supercharger, but the springs may hold no value to me as I intend on installing air ride. To the right person, I think all of your mods have value if they aren't already worn out.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Search for similar sales on this forum and you'll have a baseline. For a supercharged car in good condition you'll probably be in the high 30's ballpark range with your extra mods.

And no, mods do not lose 100% of value...that's all dependent on finding the right buyer.

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
I'd probably start with an asking price of around 36.5k ish and take 35 for it. It all depends on how long you are willing to sit and wait for the right buyer. The blower on it definitely adds value (at least a lot of people would agree with that). As for the warranty, I wouldn't lead anyone on as about the only thing a dealer would warranty is your A/C and power windows lol. Anything drivetrain related went bye bye.

Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Lund tune. Warranty is no longer valid, unless ford specifically partnered with Lund.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If you can reflash to Roush tune and then do lots of engine start cycles like 2-5 at every red light, end of trip, start of trip, etc to get the counter up, any roush warranty should be fine.
These motors are freakn tough so shouldnt be needed anyway.
Would be surprised if you didnt get 32-34k for it private party.

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
If you can reflash to Roush tune and then do lots of engine start cycles like 2-5 at every red light, end of trip, start of trip, etc to get the counter up, any roush warranty should be fine.
These motors are freakn tough so shouldnt be needed anyway.
Would be surprised if you didnt get 32-34k for it private party.
Wtf. Lol.

Based on my experience selling modded Mustangs that aren't really all that special in any way (e.g., A super snake or whatever) ..... You're gonna get what the car is worth plus 25% of anything you added.

Unless, you get lucky. And I hope you do.
Sponsored