Sponsored

you guys wanna see a dead body

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Someone will pay it I am sure, that's why these guys can get away with it.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Midway Ford ...

:confused:

Really? Guess thats why I did not buy my car from them. Walked out after I tried to negotiate a price. ;)

:lol:

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I definately would buy this over an Viper ACR for the same price

/s

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I expected something different...:lol:

ADM sucks. Sadly I'm sure an R would go for that where I live.

Edit; while waiting for my car tire to get patched I was talking to the sales guy about a GT 350 thats been on the lot for 3 months. It's yellow.
They wanted to sell it to me badly. I was like I won't pay the ADM tho and it's been on the lot for months so clearly no one wants to pay it either.

I mentioned that "what if" We forgot about the ADM and I made several great posts on Yelp, Google and and other social media about how great
you guys are and what a great experience it was? The guy scratched his head and before he could respond his manager replied "We'll do it".

Sadly, I am not in the position to trade up to a GT 350. Even though it's yellow I think it might look good after I removed the stripes.

Last edited:

Nasteg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
This dealership sucks i was getting a CEL on my car and instead of trying to figure the issue out they just sent me out the door. I ended up taking my car to gus machado ford and they fixed the problem avoid midway at all cost :thumbdown:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Pricing on the GT350R is a circus act with dealers.

I think they got just a little bit excited that they got an R in stock and said 'Hey, lets double the price!'

Love the GT350R, and at MSRP its a great buy (IMO), but sadly MSRP is not attainable unless you are extremely fortunate in your search.

I'll stick with my GT with 600+WHP :D

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Pricing on the GT350R is a circus act with dealers.

I think they got just a little bit excited that they got an R in stock and said 'Hey, lets double the price!'

Love the GT350R, and at MSRP its a great buy (IMO), but sadly MSRP is not attainable unless you are extremely fortunate in your search.

I'll stick with my GT with 600+WHP :D
Agreed on all counts. Especially the last one.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
I like what Dodge is doing with the Demon. They knew dealers would go crazy with the markup and made changes to try and minimize the gouging...

"Dealers who plan to mark the Demon up will end up at the back of the line. Demons that are sold at or below the MSRP of $84,995 will receive priority scheduling, so those owners will get the lowest production serial numbers possible. Demons sold with a markup will be pushed to the back, receiving higher serial numbers that could turn out to be slightly less valuable in the long run."

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/heres-how-dodge-plans-to-allocate-the-demon-to-dealers/

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Is this dealer in Mexico??
Sponsored