Sponsored

HR405 is here, the verdict is...

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Personally, I think adding all this weight to the car is not worth it... Jacking rails, steeda bar, etc. Rather buy a set of race ramps for oil changes, and done. How many times you need to get under it ?

I have a ebay purchased hockey puck stile rubber adapter to use on my 100 bucks 2 ton aluminum car jack, and slide into any of the pinch welds, works great....

Just my 2 cents
You're probably right. I certainly don't need that extra weight driving to the liquor store, or taking my 8 year old daughter to dance camp.

To each their own.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Yes for sure, and 'fresh' being the key word. A slightly modded and well setup E36 M3 is heaven. I chose the GT350 over the M2 because BMW has lost their way. Both having the same steering feel (or lack there), I'd rather have the GT350 dynamics and a voodoo any day of the week.
Oddly I original wanted a M2. I may still grab one later in life I really like its size.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You're probably right. I certainly don't need that extra weight driving to the liquor store, or taking my 8 year old daughter to dance camp.

To each their own.
And there's nothing wrong in doing that with a GT350... Each to it's own, just enjoy it. I track often and I just want it light :)

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Beautiful and congrats.
whats with the wood tracks in the garage?

cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
teamsketch - I put a non R splitter on and the car still looks great and has a better chance of handling those approach angles. BTW check the alignment - mine was off and only camber bolts would correct it. (my dealer also missed the rear spring blocks)

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Welcome aboard to the PNW crew. Beautiful car, congrats! So when and where are you heading out to the track? Several of us local guys have plans for multiple track days over the next month or so....keep us posted.

Also, I'm considering bucking up for some fully forged wheels, so if you're considering some alternative wheels and tires I've got 6grs with mpss I am thinking about unloading. They're recently ceramic coated too. I'd either keep or sell the tires....either way works.

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Welcome aboard to the PNW crew. Beautiful car, congrats! So when and where are you heading out to the track? Several of us local guys have plans for multiple track days over the next month or so....keep us posted.

Also, I'm considering bucking up for some fully forged wheels, so if you're considering some alternative wheels and tires I've got 6grs with mpss I am thinking about unloading. They're recently ceramic coated too. I'd either keep or sell the tires....either way works.
Include me as well CSL. I'll have my R as soon as dealer can figure out how to reprogram shocks after removing spacers....

Opp she is a Beautiful one!

Reactions: CSL

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Congrats .. beautiful machine ... exactly as I would order one myself, less stripes. Enjoy!!
Sponsored