Sponsored

Mustangs Booked On Tugela Departing 8th May 17

auj4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT FB GB
looks like there was a hold up at Savannah. Running a day late into Auckland now with an ETA of 2nd June
That seems to have translated to two days at Port Kembla, moving from the 6th to the 8th. Maybe it's laden down with our Mustangs and not making enough speed ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
seems to be a lot of Aussie cars on this one, I could only work out there being 4 to drop off in Auckland LOL

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)

auj4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT FB GB
seems to be a lot of Aussie cars on this one, I could only work out there being 4 to drop off in Auckland LOL
How do you work out the car numbers?

Given the [lack of] interest in this thread I wouldn't have expected a large number of Aussie cars.

I have to admit to be surprised at how quickly I made it onto a boat, (based on previous indication from the forum). I placed my order with the dealer Jan 11, got the NSC Jan 20 and built on 6th April. (Dealer indicated August-September delivery).

Internally I'm hoping for a delivery by end of June.:)

auj4

MGKGT550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT Manual
[MENTION=29917]auj4[/MENTION] - the dealer you ordered from would have had that car coming hence the short turn around. All they would have had to do is change it to your specs before it became 'frozen' around early Feb.

I ordered mine 22/1/17 and was built same date as you.

Sponsored

auj4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT FB GB
@auj4 - the dealer you ordered from would have had that car coming hence the short turn around. All they would have had to do is change it to your specs before it became 'frozen' around early Feb.

I ordered mine 22/1/17 and was built same date as you.
Cool :headbang: I'm not complaining. It's way better than the 14 months a friend waited for his Ruby Red '16.

auj4

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
How do you work out the car numbers?

Given the [lack of] interest in this thread I wouldn't have expected a large number of Aussie cars.

I have to admit to be surprised at how quickly I made it onto a boat, (based on previous indication from the forum). I placed my order with the dealer Jan 11, got the NSC Jan 20 and built on 6th April. (Dealer indicated August-September delivery).

Internally I'm hoping for a delivery by end of June.:)

auj4

page 113 of this thread. 432 heading to Aussie on this boat.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35946&page=113

I went through all the cars listed as boarding this vessel on the 2W web site and could only find 4 for Auckland.

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
that's Tugela cleared Panama heading into the Pacific

Brendan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBC 2017MY Mustang 5.0GT Fastback
Wow - I ordered my car mid August last year. It's been a long wait for me ! I guess some have waited longer though previously

Sponsored

auj4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT FB GB
Got my "Your Mustang has set sail" email today.

Satellite AIS placed the Tugela at approximately 15 45.7S 124 7.3W (A few thousand Km east of Papa'ete). NFI on how accurate that actually is, since the most recent update is still saying 18th May which is when it would have been closer to Panama.

Getting to the pointy end of mod expenses too. (Bigworm stripes arrived yesterday and are now stored flat underneath my bed).

auj4

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
no e-mail sent to me, but i can see the ship will be late into Auckland, was the 1st then the 2nd now possibly the 3rd June depending on where you look. 2W site says the 3rd but Ports of Auckland site says 2nd. its only in Auckland for a day then heading over the ditch.

OP
OP
DerekSmith

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
just checked the POA site again, its due in Auckland 0500hrs on the 3rd June departing 2200hrs so a bit behind schedule, I think it was longer in Savannah and then missed its slot at the Panama Canal so expect a bit of a delay in getting to Aussie

Brendan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBC 2017MY Mustang 5.0GT Fastback
I also got my email yesterday - almost here! Now its time to get serious on a plan for all the mods! You gentleman would not know of a place that can paint my side scoops, purchase and install front parking sensors and install springs I have already purchased?
Sponsored