OP

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
Car looks great! I've yet to install my front plate bracket (same one you have) and I'm glad I hadn't, I didn't think about offsetting it like you did. I may do that, going to mock it up and see how it looks in person. Thanks!
Thanks [MENTION=24548]kairojya[/MENTION] ! That's the great thing about the forums and car shows/meets, you're always getting new ideas for your own haha :lol:

I don't have stripes on mine but I've also seen people offset it to show off the stripes as well. Let me know what you decide to do :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, got my fix. Looking great their young man!!

Question on the Resonator Delete, will this affect the smog emissions/test?
Not at all. Impacts volume and back pressure but will have no impact on an emissions test. There may be a noise issue if you live in one of those cities that have noise ordinances but that's it.

To the OP: Beautiful car man. I love a black car even though you will be married to it to keep it clean. The clear bra will keep the swirls off the paint. Congrats on your new ride.

OP
OP

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
For the next round of mods to the car, still pretty simple but made a difference cosmetically and performance wise:

Track Pack Spoiler
After putting the R front splitter on, I felt like I could feel more downforce on the front end of the car. Although the stock splitter is good, the R front splitter does add that much more stability when driving imo. The car felt much better to the feel and inspired more confidence to push it further. The only downside was that the car felt imbalanced with the tech package spoiler.

So I figured it was time to add either the track pack or R spoiler to the car. I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to OEM parts, especially for this car so it was a no brainer to buy the track pack spoiler (accessory part) for $430 versus spending a few thousands dollars on the R wing/spoiler.

And boy it didn't disappoint! Once I got used to driving with it on the highway and cruising through the canyons, I was like oh man, "This is even more fun than before!". Not sure how the balance compares to an R but the car feels better and the track pack spoiler seems to be a better complement to the R front splitter.

JLT Engine Coil Covers
Saw pictures of these posted up by JLT on the forums and I was instantly sold. At first I was a little deterred with the price but I said what the heck, let's do it! And I'm sure glad that I did :D

The engine coil covers do take some time to receive (3-4 weeks) depending on the options you choose but the wait is worth it! I ordered Magnetic w/ white lettering and the coil covers were perfect when I received them. The clear coat was very well done, color spot on to the Magnetic factory color of our cars and not a single scratch or finger print on the them.

Big shout out to [MENTION=13298]Vinny@JLTPerformance[/MENTION] and JLT for offering such awesome products for our cars! Will be buying a few more items in the future :cheers:

Here are some more photos below:
IMG_0871BK.JPG
IMG_0862BK.JPG
IMG_0881BK.JPG
IMG_0181BK.JPG
IMG_0173BK.JPG
IMG_0170BK.JPG

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Clean build man. Looking forward to see where you take the car:ford::cheers:
You're going to like the finished product.

It's nice to see the changes to the car prior to its current iteration

Sponsored

OP
OP

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
Why the lag in updating the thread to the cars current iteration? Just wondering
Haha it's my first story thread so I thought it might be better to break it up into parts so my posts aren't super long. I also feel like it allows me to write a decent length write up about each part/mod that I've done

But without further ado, here are some pictures of my car in its current state :thumbsup:
IMG_2473BK.JPG
IMG_2874BK.jpg
IMG_2869BK.jpg
IMG_2870BK.jpg
IMG_2871BK.jpg
IMG_2872BK.jpg
IMG_2873BK.jpg

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
omg what are those wheels?

OP
OP

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
omg what are those wheels?
Hey Hizli! These are the [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] R Spec Project6gr wheels in their Satin Graphite finish with the stock MPSS tires mounted on them

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
You have the 2014/15 show car look going on there. Looks great!

Did you remove any panels when wrapping?

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
So sick!!!

B can you use your module to make changes to other cars? Or is it married to your vehicle? Thinking next year when I'm down for Knotts you can tweak some of my settings

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Love the project6gr wheels. Been looking at getting a pair myself but just can't swing it yet.

OP
OP

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
You have the 2014/15 show car look going on there. Looks great!

Did you remove any panels when wrapping?
Thanks [MENTION=13658]TDC[/MENTION] ! Haha ya I'm missing the spoiler and stripes though lol

Surprisingly enough my car was wrapped by a local shop without removing any panels. I wanted the wrap for paint protection primarily so I didn't mind taking a labor discount and keeping the panels on

If I begin to enter some serious car shows though, I may have my local shop remove certain panels and re-wrap down the road

So sick!!!

B can you use your module to make changes to other cars? Or is it married to your vehicle? Thinking next year when I'm down for Knotts you can tweak some of my settings
Thanks bro! I can use my module on your car when you come back down to SoCal. Just save an email address you own so we can use a new license for ForScan (extended license only last 2 months)

Love the project6gr wheels. Been looking at getting a pair myself but just can't swing it yet.
They definitely look good (and even better in person)! Just keep saving and you'll get a set before you know it :thumbsup:
Sponsored