Sponsored

My experiance with Grapevine Ford

1LEThumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I will say by starting off, I have only owned one other Ford product and it was a short lived experience taken away by a drunk driver. For the most part my entire family has worked for or worked for a supplier to GM.

So that brings me to the expected release of the new Shelby GT350. I spent a solid 4-5 months trying to find a dealer that could order one, was willing to take sell me one and one that could actually deliver one sometime this decade. After all but giving up a friend told me to call Grapevine and ask them. They did a lot of Mustangs and worked with local clubs and said they might have one left for 2016.

5 mins later I had a confirmed order with no hassle and no issues. Deposit done via phone and I never really met my salesman until we picked up the car. Everything over email or quick phone calls and kept me up to date on when the car was going to arrive.

January 4th came for pickup and the car was cleaned and ready to go. Josh even came and shot some pics of the car and a video when I left.

They do go out of their way to make it an easy process.

Thanks again to Josh and the crew!
Sponsored