Sponsored

2017 GT350 Pricing

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got my '17 R for $5k over with 4.5mi on it. They bluffed @ $15k - so I walked. 2 days later I drove off in it @ $5k.
Sponsored

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
autotrader.com I found a 17 for 1,500 under sticker! Not all the postings have the accurate price so you have to make some calls, send emails, but by far the best place to find all the new GT350's in one place!

Lightning Blue GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duey
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 #H2996, 12 FX35, 09 G37S
2017 pricing

I have a long story but if you are willing to wait you will get pretty much what you want. The first experience was I went to the dealer near my house and tried to order a 2015 before they were released the manager and I spec'd the car I wanted and he had to get the final price it came back with no ADM so I took my envelope 10K walked into his office the next day and counted out 10k in front of him he said that would cover the ADM that the car would have.. I looked at him and told him he was one of the biggest idiots I have ever met in my life... how can you tell someone the price and then go up 10k so I pick up my money off the desk and walked out of there so fast and pissed. I waited about a year and half out of frustration. I went into another dealer the sales person was pushing for 10k ADM. I just laughed in his face and walked out right then and there. I went back about a week later talked to a new sales guy he was trying to get 8k ADM this time the wife was with me she looked at me sideways with the 8k ADM she if that is what you want buy it the sales person eyes lit up like a Christmas tree I looked and him and laughed and said it was to much. I went back for the third time and the sales manager walked up to me and asked me what is it going to take to get me in this car I have seen you in here 3 times looking at the same car I told him I wanted the car below sticker $60145.00 he said he had a couple people looking at it so he said he would do 4k ADM I laughed and walked out yet again. I did not go in for about 2 weeks then I had to do something near the dealer so I dropped in and the manger walked up to me and said he will take sticker for the car if I still wanted the deal I looked at him and said I asked for under sticker and I would think about it. I went back the next week to buy the car and a sales person was selling the car when I walked in (now they hounded me the whole week to come get the car I told them I come back on my off day) so I walked up to the sales manager with a envelope full of 100's and he said there is a guy trying to buy it now. I showed the manger the envelope now his eyes lit up he asked if I would stick around he did not think the guy would get financed if he did take the car he would let me order a R at sticker I was like that is worth a hour of my time. The hour went by they were still fooling around with this guy so I told the manager to call me if the deal fell thru as I walked out I shook the guys hand and said you are buying one hell of a machine I was walking into buy the car. I was getting into my car and the guy walks out and stops me he said they were passing on the car and told me that I was correct about buying one hell of a machine he shows me a picture of his 16 grey with black strips and said that was sitting in his garage and he really did not need a second one that is how I ended up with this car.
:thumbsup: :paddle: :headbonk: :clap2:
sorry to have such a long post for my first one!:headbang:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
What is invoice on a regular GT350? Usually around 3k off MSRP right? I am sure I can look it up.

I am back in the market and found one a listed at 3k below MSRP. All with Electronics package, race red and shadow black. I really wanted triple yellow or AG, but might pull the trigger on one of these.

Someone just push me off the cliff please.....

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Thats a good price for a 17, with recaro's , sofa seats not available. Just ask what closing cost are. I got mine for retail and no closing costs.

Sponsored

PC_HR776

PHLOG_HR776
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R HR776
Got my 17 Shadow Black GT350R HR776 at MSRP in Los Angeles yesterday! 26 miles on the odometer.

rushca01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White OTT
I'm seeing $54,000 within 500 mile search radius of NE Indiana for new 17's. Not sure if they could be talked down any from that. Only interested in gt350s with the recaros.

Sponsored

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
When the GT500 is unveiled, people are gonna be unloading GT350s, there will be untitled GT350s still sitting on lots waiting to be sold .... dealers will be picking up the phone.

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
When the GT500 is unveiled, people are gonna be unloading GT350s, there will be untitled GT350s still sitting on lots waiting to be sold .... dealers will be picking up the phone.
the 500 is not even going to be anything similar to the 350.... 2 totally different cars, 1 a 500hp NA FPC engine and the other a supercharged 700+hp engine.... 2 different cars for 2 different types of people...

seems like the people making these comments are those who dont own one and for some reason are hoping that this happens??

i will not drop my 350 for a 500 because of the price difference of at least $30k after ADM as well as the fact i love the high revving fpc.

so no this is not a true statement as i would be willing to bet "most" gt350 owners feel the same as i do

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
the 500 is not even going to be anything similar to the 350.... 2 totally different cars, 1 a 500hp NA FPC engine and the other a supercharged 700+hp engine.... 2 different cars for 2 different types of people...

seems like the people making these comments are those who dont own one and for some reason are hoping that this happens??

i will not drop my 350 for a 500 because of the price difference of at least $30k after ADM as well as the fact i love the high revving fpc.

so no this is not a true statement as i would be willing to bet "most" gt350 owners feel the same as i do
Agreed as some people have no idea.

;)

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

Not completely buying this. Lots of people buy an exciting car only to get rid of it after the novelty wears off. I suspect only a minority of GT350 owners plan on keeping this car til they die and won't want a "different" car (perhaps GT350R owners are a separate category). Many have already enjoyed the GT350 as much as they want and dumped it, even early enthusiasts on this forum. Wait until the GT500, mid-engine corvette, etc. come out and more will, even those who appreciate the differences in these cars. Just a fact.

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Not completely buying this. Lots of people buy an exciting car only to get rid of it after the novelty wears off. I suspect only a minority of GT350 owners plan on keeping this car til they die and won't want a "different" car (perhaps GT350R owners are a separate category). Many have already enjoyed the GT350 as much as they want and dumped it, even early enthusiasts on this forum. Wait until the GT500, mid-engine corvette, etc. come out and more will, even those who appreciate the differences in these cars. Just a fact.
the problem with saying this is there is a $30k difference in the price of a 350 and a future gt500, and more like a $90k difference between the 350 and the ME vette....

i got my used '17 for right at $50k, i dont have the extra $ laying around to upgrade to either one of the future beasts. now people who have disposable money i agree will upgrade to the new and best. however, i still think the 350 and the 500 will be two different cars and someone with a 350 may ADD a 500, but to sell for the 500 i think you are incorrect.

but we will see in 1-5 years depending on when ford gets their act together on the 500 lol :headbonk:
Sponsored