Sponsored

Des Moines, Iowa

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Any Iowa guys with a V6 S550....I have a FREE complete exhaust system off a GT. I hear its a straight swap, better sound and a small perf gain. Des Moines.
Sponsored

Jcode68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
1968 DHG Fastback and 2019 DHG Bullitt
Any Iowa guys with a V6 S550....I have a FREE complete exhaust system off a GT. I hear its a straight swap, better sound and a small perf gain. Des Moines.
I will take it. How soon do you want it picked up? I'm in Carroll, but get to Des Moines about once a month for work.

Justin

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just moved back to Iowa earlier this year. Living in Waterloo which is not too far from Des Moines. I know there is a bunch of GT350s, GTs, and ecoboosts in my area. Saw a yellow and black GT350 yesterday, there is an ecoboost always parked at my work, and see a pretty yellow GT drive around my area all the time.

I have also been looking for performance shops in the area here, so if anyone knows of one please holler. Also if anyone else gets rid of their stock GT catback let me know! Been considering putting the stock system back on. Only got an H-pipe with resonator delete, but I am not one for volume. I kind of miss the quietness early in the morning when its cold and driving to work.

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
Just moved back to Iowa earlier this year. Living in Waterloo which is not too far from Des Moines. I know there is a bunch of GT350s, GTs, and ecoboosts in my area. Saw a yellow and black GT350 yesterday, there is an ecoboost always parked at my work, and see a pretty yellow GT drive around my area all the time.

I have also been looking for performance shops in the area here, so if anyone knows of one please holler. Also if anyone else gets rid of their stock GT catback let me know! Been considering putting the stock system back on. Only got an H-pipe with resonator delete, but I am not one for volume. I kind of miss the quietness early in the morning when its cold and driving to work.
I got a stock catback that I can part with as I will be moving out of state in the next couple months; I live in Coralville. I also got a set of bridgestone blizzaks 19" that I hardly used since I don't drive the mustang during winter-those are for sale and will set it at a bargain if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

As you can see in the post above I got rid of mine but I have a lot of stock parts if you ever need (intake manifold, Throttle Body, half shafts, shifter, on and on and on) also JLT CAI , PP wheels.
A very good shop down here from anything mild to absolutely wild is
https://www.facebook.com/1nead/

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
I got a stock catback that I can part with as I will be moving out of state in the next couple months; I live in Coralville. I also got a set of bridgestone blizzaks 19" that I hardly used since I don't drive the mustang during winter-those are for sale and will set it at a bargain if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks
Thanks! I will pm you by the end of the week to let you know what I want to do. After talking with the fiance I am a bit on the edge. I love the throatier sound of the modified exhaust during spirited driving or when I am cruising, but when dding the car or early morning cold days I could really live without it.

Also thank you [MENTION=18582]whatsup62[/MENTION]! I messaged New Edge and got a quote and such for I am interested in doing.

Zombie-Brew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape, 2017 Ford Mustang
My WP 2017 GT Convertible arrived last week.
Looking forward to attending some of the upcoming Cars & Coffee events.

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Hey All,

Just purchased a 2017 Lightning Blue GT350 from Dale Howard in Iowa Falls.

I'm in the West Des Moines area. Hopefully see some of you at the track.

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey All,

Just purchased a 2017 Lightning Blue GT350 from Dale Howard in Iowa Falls.

I'm in the West Des Moines area. Hopefully see some of you at the track.
Des Moines as well....you will only see me at straight line tracks....or fishing on Hickman in Waukee...

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Des Moines as well....you will only see me at straight line tracks....or fishing on Hickman in Waukee...
Road Courses is what gets me. I'm waiting for Ford Performance to post the dates for Track Attack in '18.

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I'm looking for a local shop in the Des Moines area that can do the Resonator exhaust delete on my GT350.

I emailed NEADS, any other recommendations? Thanks

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
I'm looking for a local shop in the Des Moines area that can do the Resonator exhaust delete on my GT350.

I emailed NEADS, any other recommendations? Thanks
Iowa Mufflers and Brakes on 2nd Ave did it on my '16 GT - cut out the resonator and made an H pipe for about $200, in and out in an hour.

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Iowa Mufflers and Brakes on 2nd Ave did it on my '16 GT - cut out the resonator and made an H pipe for about $200, in and out in an hour.
Thanks. I saw Obsessed Garage did the delete on his at a local muffler shop and they just cut out the resonators and welded a pipe in. was cheap.

I'll contact them.
Sponsored