Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
GT350 'Extreme' Alcantara Wheel

Just added a new product to our website, and wanted to share. This is the most aggressive alcantara/leather wheel that we offer, and is a very stout aggressive design.

Dubbed the 'Extreme' as it is a far departure from the OEM wheel. Much thicker, with contoured side grips and true flat bottom design.

This has been made in grey alcantara, with black leather bottom and top stripe (same as the stock GT350 wheel configuration), with light grey stitching. Custom builds are also offered, and would take a few weeks to have ready.

I have one of these in stock, ready for a new owner, so please take a browse on the website. The product can be found on the below link --->

http://beithperformanceparts.com/pr...rey-alcantara-light-grey-stitch-black-stripe/

Many thanks! :cheers:

Sponsored

Last edited:

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
Nice, center stripe needs to be thinner, straight and centered IMO but all around a very custom yet still factory look.

I'm still saving my pennies for a carbon/alcantara with yellow stripe for mine.

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Nice, center stripe needs to be thinner, straight and centered IMO but all around a very custom yet still factory look.

Sounds good! The great thing is, these can be designed however the owner wants, so a smaller/thinner stripe is certainly do-able :cheers:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
GT350 'Extreme' Alcantara Wheel

Just added a new product to our website, and wanted to share. This is the most aggressive alcantara/leather wheel that we offer, and is a very stout aggressive design.

Dubbed the 'Extreme' as it is a far departure from the OEM wheel. Much thicker, with contoured side grips and true flat bottom design.

This has been made in grey alcantara, with black leather bottom and top stripe (same as the stock GT350 wheel configuration), with light grey stitching. Custom builds are also offered, and would take a few weeks to have ready.

I have one of these in stock, ready for a new owner, so please take a browse on the website. The product can be found on the below link --->

http://beithperformanceparts.com/pr...rey-alcantara-light-grey-stitch-black-stripe/

Many thanks! :cheers:

Quick question man as most of that wheel looks great.

The problem I have though is the centre stripe is cleary sloppy. If one was to order a wheel from you (and you order it from wherever overseas you are ordering them from) and it comes and looks like that - what do you do about it? Do you order us a new one? Do we wait another 3-4 weeks?

I'd certainly like to order one but if that is the 'best' example it is a bit scary as that doesn't look to great.

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

The problem I have though is the centre stripe is cleary sloppy. If one was to order a wheel from you (and you order it from wherever overseas you are ordering them from) and it comes and looks like that - what do you do about it? Do you order us a new one? Do we wait another 3-4 weeks?

I'd certainly like to order one but if that is the 'best' example it is a bit scary as that doesn't look to great.

Any product that is ordered from me, if the customer is not happy then I will always return/refund. I stand behind the products I supply. I wouldn't be in business if I didn't ;)

Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Any product that is ordered from me, if the customer is not happy then I will always return/refund. I stand behind the products I supply. I wouldn't be in business if I didn't ;)
Very cool Sir.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405

I had a similar concern based on some of the pictures I saw, and decided to order mine without the stripe. I'm very happy with my wheel; it really makes a big difference in the driving experience.
wheel1.JPG

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I've got white leather left over from my interior- would it be possible to use that for a wheel? My imagination is at work here...

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT

I would go even wider on the center stripe if it were me, kind of like the Viper ACR wheel.

Carbon Addict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
$625.00 seems like a lot but then again I never bought a steering wheel before.

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I've got white leather left over from my interior- would it be possible to use that for a wheel? My imagination is at work here...
White leather can be done, although the material used would be supplied and not required to be sent by the customer. Would be wild in white leather for sure! :)

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Do you make each wheel or do you sell it from another company?

The wheel in the first picture looks like a wheel I found on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-17-For...ash=item4668e89646:g:wOwAAOSwKzpZiIUP&vxp=mtr

I want a thicker wheel but all leather and carbon fiber bezels just like the steering wheel on ebay. Can you do this? How does the process work?

I can't speak for where anyone else has these steering wheels made, as numerous companies offer similiar/identical looking wheels.

Before offering the carbon wheels I had samples from numerous production facilities and I can tell you there is a large variation in product quality.

Yes our wheels are manufactured overseas, that is a given to be able to supply them at the price we do. A full carbon wheel made in the USA or Europe would be at least twice the price. That said, I have supplied over 30 wheels to forum members in the past 12 months, all with glowing feedback. Buying from us, you know you will not be disappointed in the wheel.

I personally refinish the leather stitching and edge work to ensure the wheels that go out to customers look top drawer.

Any questions about placing an order please feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.