Tyre dilemma

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I'm just coming up to 17k on my car, and replaced my original Pzeros with guess what??

Another set of Pzeros:lol::lol:...... apparently I should now be dead or the car should be trashed by now....Neither if these things have happened:D

I have however just bought a set of Michelins just to give em a try, but as I have at least another 10k or so left in the Pirellis, it may be some time until I fit them....

Chucking perfectly good tyres away isn't something I'll be doing. They'll get binned when they're worn out:)
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
I'm just coming up to 17k on my car, and replaced my original Pzeros with guess what??

Another set of Pzeros:lol::lol:...... apparently I should now be dead or the car should be trashed by now....Neither if these things have happened:D

I have however just bought a set of Michelins just to give em a try, but as I have at least another 10k or so left in the Pirellis, it may be some time until I fit them....

Chucking perfectly good tyres away isn't something I'll be doing. They'll get binned when they're worn out:)
The voice of experience, right ^^^there :thumbsup:

I've got my fronts stored for a rainy day or when the MPSS give out, line locked the fuck out of the last 1k miles of the Pzero rears, just before replacing :D

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls

You're the man, Enoch.
I whored the Pzeros for 10k and had fun.

Don't get me wrong, if i still lived with my mum, she'd probably tell me to change them...

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:lol::lol::lol: ^^^^

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
dunno if you could get p zeros to fit the new wheels ive just ordered:headbang::ninja:
20617246_10213115721263849_1456234896892260980_o (2).jpg

Sponsored

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
and i might add stockish motor done in a scottish april on pzeros :shrug:
18109565_10210300416201559_1263612364_n.jpg

Last edited:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
The voice of experience, right ^^^there :thumbsup:

I've got my fronts stored for a rainy day or when the MPSS give out, line locked the fuck out of the last 1k miles of the Pzero rears, just before replacing :D
Basically my original tyres on original wheels have done about 6k and there's loads left front and rear:)

My new wheels and tyres have done the other 11k, and I suspect the Scottish trip will finish off the rears, but again loads left on the fronts....

So after the trip, I'll probably fit my old wheels, for a trip to Assen for the BSB, and that should see off those rears.

Then I'll put my fronts off the new wheels 275/35 onto the rear of my old wheels, and run them until they wear out:)

And finally I should be able to get the Michelins on 305/35 & 285/35..... it's gonna look great from behind:headbang::headbang:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, my fronts were like new Enoch, but my only bit of tyre 'OCD', is running the same brand all round.

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
When my Nokians went on at the end of December there was a massive improvement in grip from the get go, the back didn't skip or step out of line. If you can be arsed ***** footing around the Pzero tyres in the winter then crack on. :)

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Apparently pus sy is a banned word on these here forums :)

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm surprised crack is not filtered :lol:, ***** is?

Bet you used snow n wet :lol: tried that once, not do that again, thought I was in an ecoboost :D

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
I'm surprised crack is not filtered :lol:, ***** is?

Bet you used snow n wet :lol: tried that once, not do that again, thought I was in an ecoboost :D
Yep. Car is dopey as fuck with that switched on. Ecoboost is being mostly kind. Closer to a Focus ST.

Told the wife that's the mode she wants.

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
What the fuck? Fuck isn't filtered. But ***** (a cat) and *** (a cigarette) are. Blimey.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
What the fuck? Fuck isn't filtered. But ***** (a cat) and *** (a cigarette) are. Blimey.
When I used to go on Pistonheads, S****horpe was filtered:lol::lol: go figure:doh:

Unbelievable....
It's filtered on here too:lol::lol:
Sponsored