Sponsored

Adam's New Matte Detailer Plus 15% Off Storewide!

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
We've been testing this one for several months, and it's time to finally launch it, Adam's Matte Detailer!

We receive requests sometimes on a daily basis to have a Detail Spray that works for satin or matte finishes without worrying about adding unwanted shine to these surfaces...well it's here and it's awesome :)

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS!

Safe for vinyl wraps, matte and satin paint, and even gloss paint if you want a quick detailer that adds zero shine. It has a super sweet cotton candy scent too!

To launch Matte Detailer, we're doing 15% off and free shipping on orders over $100 in the continental US, using the code MATTE. This sale ends Sunday May 21st at Midnight MST!

We also have extremely limited quantities of the new Premium Hoodies - all that we have left are size Medium as I'm typing this, but they do run a bit on the big size compared to our t-shirts, so if you normally wear a large t-shirt, the Medium hoodie would probably be big enough to fit you ok.

Plus some new acrylic keychains and a few new sticker designs that everyone loves to collect!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions! -Dan@Adams

Sponsored

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
And check out the new product announcement video. Our guy Joe did a killer job editing this one if you ask me!

[ame]

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Next week I'm having satin black stripes installed on my 15 GT. I'm looking at the VRT product. Should this work better for satin vs matte detailer?

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
Next week I'm having satin black stripes installed on my 15 GT. I'm looking at the VRT product. Should this work better for satin vs matte detailer?
Hi there, our VRT would keep a little bit of shine on them and maintaining a uniform appearance if they ever begin to fade or discolor, but then you could use the Matte Detailer to do quick wipe downs to remove dirt and light dust at a show for example :)

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there, our VRT would keep a little bit of shine on them and maintaining a uniform appearance if they ever begin to fade or discolor, but then you could use the Matte Detailer to do quick wipe downs to remove dirt and light dust at a show for example :)
Thank you. I'm going to start with VRT for UV protection. A slight shine would be ok. I'll also try it on the tires.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
*Update* Put on gloss stripes and used VRT on stripes and tires. Awesome product. Well pleased.
Sponsored