Thanks to Levittown Ford Parts

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Got my GT Sport Exhaust with GT350 Valance today and did the installation. Fit, finish, and sound quality exceeded my expectations! Gone are the days of PITA exhaust installations! Had the factory off in 10 minutes and the entire installation including rear valance took all of three hours doing all the work by myself. I debated taking it to my buddies house and doing it on his lift but ended up using jack stands in my garage. Not bad for an old man!

Thanks again Levittown Ford! This was money well spent. :cheers:
Sponsored

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
How's the sound? I'm trying to decide between the sport and the touring for the quad exhausts. =X

Congrats!

OP
OP

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
When I started the car after finishing the exhaust the first thing to go through my mind was what have I done! On cold startup at higher idle it was pretty loud in my garage. After the idle speed dropped it calmed down.

On the road it sounds great. In sixth gear it is slightly louder that stock. Around town it is louder than stock but not obnoxious. Basically the harder you get on it the louder it gets would be how I would explain it. I have not heard the touring system in person but if it was any quieter than the sport I now think I would have been disappointed.

Overall I am very happy. The car sounds great, much more aggressive compared to stock. Like you, I considered the touring exhaust. Being 53 years old the last thing I wanted to do was install something that would make the car so loud I wouldn't want to drive it. Seriously not the case at all. I have heard plenty of louder systems on Mustangs compared to this system. To me this is the perfect combination of aggressive sound, but not too loud, combined with mild manners on the highway.
Sponsored