Sponsored

AU Delivery Checklist

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
...because it seems to me that a lot of what's in there is what is reflected in people's comments since pony cars started being delivered.
Yes, I basically took into account all comments that have been made in this thread since the beginning along with a few others I've seen mentioned and a generic helping of things that are universal to any vehicle.

I know it's a US made vehicle. I've driven a few US vehicles and looked at buying one before so I know they're not up to the standard of most of the Euro and Asian vehicles and I'll make allowances for that but that doesn't mean you should accept things that are clearly wrong, missing or damaged. It's still a new car and most of us at this point have still paid close to full list price.
Sponsored

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
this is a global platform car, accept nothing but the best.

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Thanks for the check list. Worked through most of it with the delivery girl at the Ford dealer. Think I might send her a copy. No problems from them at all, gave me all the time in the world. Then set my phone up and made me 101 Sync 3.

Love driving my Vert GT.
Love looking at it.
Love listening to it.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excellent. I've actually got one little change to make then will get that uploaded this weekend. I remembered yesterday afternoon some issue with something missing from the inner guards on some cars but can't recall what. I need to try and find that info. If anyone remembers what I'm on about let me know.

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
Excellent. I've actually got one little change to make then will get that uploaded this weekend. I remembered yesterday afternoon some issue with something missing from the inner guards on some cars but can't recall what. I need to try and find that info. If anyone remembers what I'm on about let me know.
Was it the plastic wheel well liners on the front? I recall a while back people asking about the back ones being a fabric / carpet type material

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That could be it. I recall someone had a piece missing from one side. Anyway, I've added a section for the inner guards alongside the wheels and tyres. That will at least act as a prompt to look at them and if there's something different from one to another it should stand out more.

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
Hi, and thanks!

Hi all,

I'm new here and I'm very very grateful for all the research you guys have done and are sharing. My GT build date is 29/05 so things are starting to get real. Thankfully my sales rep is a long time family friend and he's happy to help out, but this is his first Mustang delivery, so he's learning all about these details as we go.

We're very happy to test drive the delivery checklist.

Thanks all,

Gibbo.

DCQ74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hey Guys,
Picking up my 2017 GT on Saturday. Thanks to all involved in this checklist, awesome work! Two more sleeps!
Sponsored