Sponsored

Compliments/comments/neck twisters about Aussie Mustangs

Aus Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD GT
Last weekend was our first with Mustang. Wife's first drive and I could see a V8 commodore ute catching up, gets caught up behind another car on the left lane as wife slowed due to lights changing, he got around and ran the red light. Cop come over the 10 seconds to late.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Thumbs up from old mate.
oldmate.jpg

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
[ame]
hqdefault.jpg

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
I had a guy come up to me at a servo to have a chat about the car as his wife wants one :) I told him to get in quick before the dumb it down with the 2018 refresh haha.

A couple hours later I had a pair of young women checking it out and saying how they love the rego plate (NE1GH)

V8KOOP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback Competition Orange manual
I had to put new rear tyres on, after 21,000km! I did do one track day in it though so that probably didn't help. Anyway, after going up to pay the man he commented, "mate, cool colour", then the guy who actually did the work chimed in, "I've never seen one that colour before!".
Ahh Competition Orange, I still love it wvery single day. I like a Mustang in any colour to be honest, but Cherrian always gets a few comments. She really looks like a Hotwheels car!

Sponsored

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
I had to put new rear tyres on, after 21,000km! I did do one track day in it though so that probably didn't help. Anyway, after going up to pay the man he commented, "mate, cool colour", then the guy who actually did the work chimed in, "I've never seen one that colour before!".
Ahh Competition Orange, I still love it wvery single day. I like a Mustang in any colour to be honest, but Cherrian always gets a few comments. She really looks like a Hotwheels car!��
Got Lightning Blue but love CO on Hardtop.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Ahh Competition Orange, I still love it wvery single day. I like a Mustang in any colour to be honest, but Cherrian always gets a few comments. She really looks like a Hotwheels car!��
You are lucky to have Competition Orange. It was only available to Australian buyers for a short time when supplies were limited, so they seem to be very rare. I have only seen one on the road.

I bet it gives you a smile every time you see it. I know my car does; I am very lucky!

V8KOOP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, thanks FoD, I actually had my CO order cancelled and had to pick another colour, which was then GB, through a stroke of luck this CO came up and I was very happy to then cancel my original order. I really like GB though. This is Cherrian at Sandown....
image.jpeg

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Guard is the rarest I reckon - I'm fairly sure I've only seen one in the flesh. Have owned a Co and seen a good 4-5 in the flesh :)

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Guard is the rarest I reckon - I'm fairly sure I've only seen one in the flesh. Have owned a Co and seen a good 4-5 in the flesh :)
So that's where all the Competition Orange cars went to! Any chance of sending some down south here from Sydney? :)

Reactions: ssb

Sponsored

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
So that's where all the Competition Orange cars went to! Any chance of sending some down south here from Sydney? :)
I ordered a Competition Orange because Grabber Blue was not available. I love both colours but was hoping originally for a Grabber Blue. My CO only has 1,300 kms after 14 months.

V8KOOP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Competition Orange because Grabber Blue was not available. I love both colours but was hoping originally for a Grabber Blue. My CO only has 1,300 kms after 14 months.
1300kms!! I have 22,000 including being off the road for 10weeks after I broke my leg. I have had her since June 2016 and she is my everyday tpt. I love her too much not to drive her. Sure she has a few stone chips, but I just enjoy driving her to work every day.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I think that without stripes I would prefer Competition Orange, just. But the white stripes on my Grabber Blue have transformed its appearance.

I hope you get to enjoy more miles in your car.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Guard is awesome !! :)