NT Mustangs

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
I could be wrong but I reckon Durack, Palmerston? If I'm right and that pic is where I think it is, my mate lives about 2 streets away. I usually spend a few weeks up there with him fishing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Yeah the dry is fantastic haha. Who installed the springs? Buy locally or source online and have them installed locally? Will definitely have to catch up mate!
L&S Suspension. They were decent enough. They are an Eibach supplier and sourced them for me. I'm definitely keen to go for a drive with some fellow mustang owners. :) go get coffee somewhere.

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could be wrong but I reckon Durack, Palmerston? If I'm right and that pic is where I think it is, my mate lives about 2 streets away. I usually spend a few weeks up there with him fishing.
Haha sorry mate it's Lyons.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
1st day out

Got to pick up the car yesterday afternoon straight from work..( hint, dont test drive with safety boots on... )
My dealer has been great the whole 12 months to the day and on delivery I was presented with a bottle of red and a box of chocolates (beauty I thought that was dinner sorted)

Today took the car out and about...so who's idea was it to put the Borla S type on ?:clap2: certainly a unique sound and well didn't help the fuel economy much today. hopefully the novelty will ware off.

went for a leisurely cruise up the road to the tropic of Capricorn (no speed records )

top day today :cheers:
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2453.jpg
IMG_2456.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2477.jpg

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
I've got a Livernois/ Airaid Windstorm CAI (no tune version) available for sale if any NT owners are interested?

Sponsored

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
Got to pick up the car yesterday afternoon straight from work..( hint, dont test drive with safety boots on... )
My dealer has been great the whole 12 months to the day and on delivery I was presented with a bottle of red and a box of chocolates (beauty I thought that was dinner sorted)

Today took the car out and about...so who's idea was it to put the Borla S type on ?:clap2: certainly a unique sound and well didn't help the fuel economy much today. hopefully the novelty will ware off.

went for a leisurely cruise up the road to the tropic of Capricorn (no speed records )

top day today :cheers:

Great pictures,great color choice too.
I am just wondering how fast you can actually drive on the open speed zone legally.Is it really open speed?
The car is limited to 250 wish we had the Autobahn in Australia,if the car is made to do 250 we should be allowed to do it some where. If we are brave or silly enough to try? Id love to go for a little cruze up there one day.

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
The car is limited to 250 wish we had the Autobahn in Australia,if the car is made to do 250 we should be allowed to do it some where.
On a track perhaps!?

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Great pictures,great color choice too.
I am just wondering how fast you can actually drive on the open speed zone legally.Is it really open speed?
The car is limited to 250 wish we had the Autobahn in Australia,if the car is made to do 250 we should be allowed to do it some where. If we are brave or silly enough to try? Id love to go for a little cruze up there one day.
Hi zeeman, the open road speed zone has no limit, however one must drive to the road conditions and the capabilities of the car and driver.
the new labour Govt pledged to shut the open road limit at the last election.
we are not sure when this will happen.
fast2.jpg

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Better get up here soon [MENTION=21801]zeeman[/MENTION]

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
Hi zeeman, the open road speed zone has no limit, however one must drive to the road conditions and the capabilities of the car and driver.
the new labour Govt pledged to shut the open road limit at the last election.
we are not sure when this will happen.
I better hurry up and get out there soon then ,my car should be here late november.
Maybe an NT xmas for me . :coolphotos:

Sponsored

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like United in bakewell are going to start having E85 on bowser...

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm seeing more and more pop up lately, how's everyone going? Any new NT owners on here?

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been meaning to come on here and say the same! Surely we have a few new members on here? I'm keen to get a cruise going. :) was driving behind a silver GT the other day in my car. And waived to a yellow one coming the other way down Baggot road.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Speaking to local dealer yesterday, 25 delivered so far. There's a few of us!

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy new year to all NT mustang owners! Liber and I are keen to get a meet up and cruise organised soon. Is there any new owners on here yet?
Sponsored