Sponsored

NT Mustangs

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Hi all,

Couldn't find a Northern Territory Mustang thread so figured I would start one. Any fellow Territorians on here? Hoping there are a few Darwin locals considering the dealership has had something like 40 orders made. Saw my first one in the flesh the other day at the dealership, blue convertible. Looked beautiful if it's anyones on here.

I've got a Ruby Red fastback GT on order. Placed the order in June last year, was advised delivery in April this year but that has now slid to April build date with delivery in July. Fingers crossed it doesn't slide again...

Hoping to have some people up here to talk about Mustangs with and discuss mods etc locally. :)

Cheers,

David
Sponsored

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Hi all,

Couldn't find a Northern Territory Mustang thread so figured I would start one. Any fellow Territorians on here? Hoping there are a few Darwin locals considering the dealership has had something like 40 orders made. Saw my first one in the flesh the other day at the dealership, blue convertible. Looked beautiful if it's anyones on here.

I've got a Ruby Red fastback GT on order. Placed the order in June last year, was advised delivery in April this year but that has now slid to April build date with delivery in July. Fingers crossed it doesn't slide again...

Hoping to have some people up here to talk about Mustangs with and discuss mods etc locally. :)

Cheers,

David
One of my best mates is in Palmy Nth. I wish I could convince him to trade his shitty old LandRovers for a Mustang. Would certainly make for a better run down to Materanka!

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Hi all,

Cheers,

David
Hey David,

Local Darwinite here, I've already taken delivery of my Magnetic GT, was lucky enough to be the first one delivered in the NT. Good to see there's some more local NT owners on here! Not planning on doing anything too crazy to mine yet, bought a H-Pipe but then decided against it and will sell it off, waiting a few years after the warranty runs out for headers and a tune.

A one year wait is excellent, I waited two for mine!

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice Liber! Haven't seen yours around yet. Have seen a ruby red around a few times now. And the DIB vert. But no others. Would love to see how your magnetic looks in the flesh. Hope you are enjoying it! Can't wait for mine.. Just started ordering some small mods for if but there is still a few months to go..

Are you interested in changing your DRL bulbs to LEDs from the ugly yellow they are now? A group buy is being organise and we could combine shipping up here if you were interested. Also sure you aren't interested in a cat back? Doing a magnaflow group buy as well and will be getting one shipped up here.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah she only gets taken out of the paddock for a run on the weekends. Yeah the yellow DRL bulbs suck, I'm definitely down for the LED's and combining postage.

Probably give the exhaust a miss to be honest, don't want it to be too loud, but would love to hear yours once it's on. We can tee up a viewing if you'd like some time? Give me a PM!

Sponsored

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
first look today

FIRST LOOK.jpg

:ford:

OMG only had a couple of minutes to check it out looks good should pick up saturday

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking good MaxQ! Getting tint etc? Hope they didn't get you with the paint protection! Can't wait to see her on the road.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Looking good MaxQ! Getting tint etc? Hope they didn't get you with the paint protection! Can't wait to see her on the road.
Hi Liber,
Getting the window tint and exhaust fitted (borla s type) that will be done before i pick it up no paint protection was discussed,
then I have a lounge full of parts to fit at my leisure.:thumbsup:
I will post up some better pics later, :first:
cheers

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh excellent, would love to hear the borla in person. Let me know of you want to catch up for a cruise sometime!

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
no problem, i,ll be in darwin for the long week end but we are coming up in the 4x4, i,ll PM you my details at least we can catch up.

Sponsored

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no problem, i,ll be in darwin for the long week end but we are coming up in the 4x4, i,ll PM you my details at least we can catch up.
No worries mate, sounds good! You in Alice?

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would love to catch up with you guys some time. An NT mustang meet up would be great. Just had my Eibach sport lines fitted today.

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Would love to catch up with you guys some time. An NT mustang meet up would be great. Just had my Eibach sport lines fitted today.

do I win an award if I can guess the suburb? I spent a lot of time up there. wish I was still there :(

OP
OP
davidhes

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
do I win an award if I can guess the suburb? I spent a lot of time up there. wish I was still there :(
Haha have a guess ;) it's pretty obvious though for anyone who has spent a bit of time in Darwin. Only our first year in Darwin and we are loving it. Well especially now it's actually dry season lol.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the dry is fantastic haha. Who installed the springs? Buy locally or source online and have them installed locally? Will definitely have to catch up mate!
Sponsored