Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Hi Everyone,

Been following the forums everyday since I ordered back in May '15.

Just been given my Vehicle Stock Number from my dealership. Forgive my ignorance but is this the same as my VIN?

Cheers
the VIN is the "Vehicle Identity Number" while the stock number is the the "Stock Number"
VIN is provided by the factory at the time of production ie a serial number

the stock number is provided by the seller or dealers.
Sponsored

Chivs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback - Competition Orange - Auto
Thanks guys, guess I was just a bit excited that something actually happened!

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I see that @HybridGT gave birth during the week. Hope that father and son are doing well!

Any of you other expectant fathers due to procreate next week able to pull up a window sticker yet?

I believe that @G RUSH and possibly @Bobsp12 may also have their bags packed ready for a mad dash to the maternity ward.

No window sticker yet for me, so hoping that labour doesn't need to be induced. Also praying for an uncomplicated birth with father and offspring being united at home as soon as possible.

:love:

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Yep I had the email from ford saying my third child is on its way to be shipped

SnowyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Mustang GT
My window sticker came up Thursday last week and got the build email from Ford yesterday.

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I see that @HybridGT gave birth during the week. Hope that father and son are doing well!

Any of you other expectant fathers due to procreate next week able to pull up a window sticker yet?

I believe that @G RUSH and possibly @Bobsp12 may also have their bags packed ready for a mad dash to the maternity ward.

No window sticker yet for me, so hoping that labour doesn't need to be induced. Also praying for an uncomplicated birth with father and offspring being united at home as soon as possible.

:love:
haha it's been exactly 9 months since my deposit, so yup, looks like this wait is actually worse than childbirth haha

I've been refreshing all of the sites like a madman every morning, lunch and afternoon and wish I could just option the C section to get it underway but still nothing.

Deysha said I'm scheduled to build next week, and I need that window sticker to confirm that.

Perhaps after USA finishes Friday today, it'll be updated. Fingers crossed for all in the ward!

Thanks to the internet, I'll be telling my kids one day "Well, y'see, my mustang was birthed right next to uncle Bob's and another gentleman in the ward called Drew put on a show by doing some naked backflips to celebrate the final clarity of the standard spec list"

They'll think daddy is nuts.

Indeed.

:cheers:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to the internet, I'll be telling my kids one day "Well, y'see, my mustang was birthed right next to uncle Bob's and another gentleman in the ward called Drew put on a show by doing some naked backflips to celebrate the final clarity of the standard spec list"
I may just perform the naked backflips on the birth date - with a cigar hanging out of my gob.

P.S. Hope the doc puts a few extra stitches in for you post birth.

:eyebulge:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I've been refreshing all of the sites like a madman every morning, lunch and afternoon and wish I could just option the C section to get it underway but still nothing.
[MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION] check it now mate. My window sticker has just popped up with a confirmed blend date of 10/12.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
[MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION] check it now mate. My window sticker has just popped up with a confirmed blend date of 10/12.

It loaded for a touch longer than usual but still came up with "not yet been released for this vehicle"

bah!

Anyways I'll keep checking today, thanks for the heads up!

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
It loaded for a touch longer than usual but still came up with "not yet been released for this vehicle"

bah!

Mine literally popped up within the last half hour.

I've had a program running in the background checking it constantly.

I'm confident that you'll have it in the next few hours.

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
My window sticker came up Thursday last week and got the build email from Ford yesterday.
Both the same dates as mine. When did you order?

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT

bah!

Yep, keep trying.

I plugged my VIN into Drew's link yesterday and the window sticker popped up straightaway.

I think a few of us NSW guys will have our Mustangs on the same boat!

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
My window sticker is finally here....blend date of 10/12......at long friggin last...an ale or two tonight methinks....congrats to all other that have theirs.....sounds like this might be the party boat load....

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I may just perform the naked backflips on the birth date - with a cigar hanging out of my gob.

P.S. Hope the doc puts a few extra stitches in for you post birth.

:eyebulge:
Sounds like a good day....a lot of cigars going up in smoke on the 10th....:cheers:

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
My window sticker is finally here....blend date of 10/12......at long friggin last...an ale or two tonight methinks....congrats to all other that have theirs.....sounds like this might be the party boat load....
Congrats I have been waiting for you to join the club!!!!
Sponsored