UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

This 2015 Ford Mustang GT Whipple single valve kit with adjustable mounting bracket & clean side separator is the perfect fit for your engine bay. With it's extremely efficient compact design and Incredible Looks. We went the extra mile to ensure you get the best quality components. This kit is 100% Modular and can be fully disassembled to be emptied and cleaned with the a few pushes of a button and the can can be unscrewed in second and emptied.

Utilizing Goodyear Braided Hose and Billet Hose Ends to give you the Strongest and Best Performing Setup Possible. No cheap stock lines here that have been cut and spliced on! Featuring the New UPR Plug N Play Catch Can Fittings. So you can empty the it without removing the intake cover or catch can lines from your engine. (UPR Exclusive Push Button Fittings)

You can order yours online here:
http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-plug-n-play-catch-can-separator-15-whipple-css.html

or call us at 561-588-6630
Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Only took a minute to install! Thanks again!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine today and installed in in 2 point 3 minutes. Super simple and such a nice product.

You never stop impressing me Joe. Beautiful product and I thank you so very much for getting this out to me so quick ;)

Jaime
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438048071.308038.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438048087.958306.jpg

Sponsored

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
So I checked mine yesterday after 2000 miles. Bone dry... Not one drop of oil has been caught. Kind of scratching my head here on this one. And yes I have them plumbed correctly

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
So I checked mine yesterday after 2000 miles. Bone dry... Not one drop of oil has been caught. Kind of scratching my head here on this one. And yes I have them plumbed correctly

Look at inline one way check valve I bet arrow is pointing towards can not intake. Happened to me and some others

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Oh wow you are correct! Gonna flip it around right now! Thanks!

I'm curious if it will run better now haha. All this time it's been plugged up

Last edited:

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Question for you UPR.. Have you experienced any kind of oil scent or any oil in the blower snout with this catch can ?

I seem to be experiencing a little bit. The can is catching a decent amount, but - seems some is making it into the blower and on deaccel or heavy accel i can sometimes get a wif of that good ol' mobil 1 synthetic..

Not sure how to proceed ?

All hoses are orientated correctly. I've had the system for about a year now, And I did take it apart to have it anodized green, But the internals and baffle remained raw - everything went together great and I have zero leaks.. So - not sure ?

EDIT: I am not getting any oil from the clean side of the motor into the intake tube. This is on the dirty side coming from catch can to blower.

Sponsored
OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Question for you UPR.. Have you experienced any kind of oil scent or any oil in the blower snout with this catch can ?

I seem to be experiencing a little bit. The can is catching a decent amount, but - seems some is making it into the blower and on deaccel or heavy accel i can sometimes get a wif of that good ol' mobil 1 synthetic..

Not sure how to proceed ?

All hoses are orientated correctly. I've had the system for about a year now, And I did take it apart to have it anodized green, But the internals and baffle remained raw - everything went together great and I have zero leaks.. So - not sure ?

EDIT: I am not getting any oil from the clean side of the motor into the intake tube. This is on the dirty side coming from catch can to blower.
The Clean side should be clean. That is designed to grab anything from splashing up. if its dry, its doing its job.

Shoot me a call. 561-588-6630

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
The Clean side should be clean. That is designed to grab anything from splashing up. if its dry, its doing its job.

Shoot me a call. 561-588-6630
Good talking with you Steve!! I couldn't find a really decent picture - but, you get the idea.

http://i.imgur.com/a8UkK83.jpg

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT