Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Great work by Hendy Ford in Eastleigh, fixed a couple of snags:
1. Rear valance fixings (3 missing/broken) - all replaced
2. Passenger wing mirror glass replaced (end stop not working)

All done in 45 mins, great service and friendly team, very impressed, although they knew absolutely nothing about the MY18 Mustang????:shrug:
Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Great work by Hendy Ford in Eastleigh, fixed a couple of snags:
1. Rear valance fixings (3 missing/broken) - all replaced
2. Passenger wing mirror glass replaced (end stop not working)

All done in 45 mins, great service and friendly team, very impressed, although they knew absolutely nothing about the MY18 Mustang????:shrug:
Did they mention their performance centre?

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
No... Is that good or bad?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
No... Is that good or bad?
They're fitting a supercharger on one of their cars and making a performance center and stuff i've heard.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Spoke to the guy running the performance centre in Eastleigh earlier. He had a demo focus RS with it advertised all over it.
Apparently they will service our cars too somfor people wanting the Ford stamp in their book this might be a good option.
Apparently it's pretty much open now and they are just finishing it up.
I'm sure he said they are doing 7 mustangs. All with different body kits so should be interesting.

Sponsored

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
As you say this could be good news.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Popped into my Congleton dealership, the good ones. Told them about oil cooler a year ago and how over months the coolant tank has essentially got a brown tinge/stain to it.

They looked under bonnet and said, thats not right, we will order it now and as soon as it arrives we will flush it, change the tank and all put through as warranty.

Top service from Burns Ford Congleton.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Picked up my car from Evans Halshaw in Hull.

They replaced my clutch.

Friendly staff and the techs were knowledgeable.

They also discounted my bill by a good 30% without asking.

Very happy with them and would recommend.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my car from Evans Halshaw in Hull.

They replaced my clutch.

Friendly staff and the techs were knowledgeable.

They also discounted my bill by a good 30% without asking.

Very happy with them and would recommend.
30% aka i wonder if we can sting this scmuck to pay for warranty work :lol::lol:!

I kid, i kid, i'm glad she's back capt slow ;)!

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
Had my one year service carried out by Ashton Gate Trustford, Bristol. The service was done in less than two hours and was free of charge because of problems with the dealer a year ago. Service staff were very pleasant and as far as I can tell they looked after my car. I instructed them not to wash it or remove wheels to avoid any damage.
A year ago after giving them a poor initial review on the Ford questionnaire the New Car Sales Manager said he would order me lots of freebies if I would repeat the survey. I was impressed with his attitude a year ago and consequently did another survey much more favourable. From that day, last October I never heard from him again so I asked to be introduced at the dealership assuming he would remember me, bearing in mind I had emailed him to say I was coming in and copied his original email offering me these things but he ignored my email. I didn't embarrass him or myself by asking for the promised freebies but he shook my hand and that was that. It just goes to show that even at my ripe old age I can be taken in by a smooth talking salesman in need of a favourable review. The truth is though that he could probably have sold me a new MY18 if he hadn't been so useless. Any new order will be placed elsewhere.
The following day I went to the detailer's for the 12 month inspection of my Gtecniq crystal Serum. The car was washed, inspected and some areas redone with Exo, great service from System Clenz of Weston super Mare.

Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Just got back from Ford. They said there was a flat spot on the thread of the filter where it screws on which was causing the gap for the oil to come out. I asked about the damage on the canister and they said they can come in like that. Who knows! So replaced that, thoroughly checked the new one and seems good.Oil topped up. Car all cleaned underneath. (From what they said and what I can see). AA now set up. Got to ask at service apparently even though it says on my plan it will be done automatically by the dealer at service. Asked for the 5l of oil I had to use cause of no AA cover. Tried offering 1l but unlike me stuck to my guns and in the end gave me it. To make me sod off I think. But felt good that I'd managed to get that. All in all I have to say they've done a good job. Even though it's only been away a day it felt so good climbing back in and hitting that red button. And yes I did blip it up the road. Felt soooo good!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from Ford. They said there was a flat spot on the thread of the filter where it screws on which was causing the gap for the oil to come out. I asked about the damage on the canister and they said they can come in like that. Who knows! So replaced that, thoroughly checked the new one and seems good.Oil topped up. Car all cleaned underneath. (From what they said and what I can see). AA now set up. Got to ask at service apparently even though it says on my plan it will be done automatically by the dealer at service. Asked for the 5l of oil I had to use cause of no AA cover. Tried offering 1l but unlike me stuck to my guns and in the end gave me it. To make me sod off I think. But felt good that I'd managed to get that. All in all I have to say they've done a good job. Even though it's only been away a day it felt so good climbing back in and hitting that red button. And yes I did blip it up the road. Felt soooo good!
Lets hope it doesn't happen again! Excuse sounds a bit shoddy, but, the beast lives on!

DeNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I took mine to Tarnock Ford near Weston-S-Mare last week for 1st year service. They are a family run franchise with a passion for RS cosworths and the like and have done some mustang mods for other customers. Great service (both for the car and customer) and cheaper than main Ford dealer. Ford stamp in the book and continuation of breakdown cover. Would recommend to anyone keen to avoid Ford at Ashton Gate in Bristol (they even phone you back ;)

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
I took mine to Tarnock Ford near Weston-S-Mare last week for 1st year service. They are a family run franchise with a passion for RS cosworths and the like and have done some mustang mods for other customers. Great service (both for the car and customer) and cheaper than main Ford dealer. Ford stamp in the book and continuation of breakdown cover. Would recommend to anyone keen to avoid Ford at Ashton Gate in Bristol (they even phone you back ;)
Very useful to know, I'll give them a try next time.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I have problems with my Navi system. Today was my 4th visit to the dealer to try and fix it.

They acknowledge the problem (ive demonstrated it to them in the workshop) but it doesnt produce any fault codes on the Ford Computer (IDS?) so Ford HQ wont action any replacement parts or further investigation.

Because Ford wont pay the dealer theyve told me I cant go back with the problem.

Im totally flabbergasted. It would be funny if it werent so bloody annoying. Ford are just completely clueless.
Sponsored