Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Classics are a great wheel. Unfugginstoppable perfection on the 03 cobra.

You put that wheel on this car and you can add another hour to every car wash. Stepped lips will require a a 20" wheel and you will have a pretty flat face for it to work on this car
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I like the wheel but I dont think theyd look good on the GT350. The wheel ports are too large so you would have to lower the car a lot or have a huge gap. With the offsets you would have almost no lip on the rear.

picture.jpg

That all the lip I have and you can see its not a true lip.

Last edited:
OP
OP

lm1z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OW/Blue GT350
Classics are a great wheel. Unfugginstoppable perfection on the 03 cobra.

You put that wheel on this car and you can add another hour to every car wash. Stepped lips will require a a 20" wheel and you will have a pretty flat face for it to work on this car
What you stated is exactly what I was informed of yesterday. Shame we can't do a 19" step lip due to clearance, but I am open to 20's. The biggest turn off is the flat face and lack of lip. Completely rules out the idea of the Classic working whatsoever.

I like the wheel but I dont think theyd look good on the GT350. The wheel ports are too large so you would have to lower the car a lot or have a huge gap. With the offsets you would have almost no lip on the rear.

picture.jpg

That all the lip I have and you can see its not a true lip.
After talking with Paul yesterday, seems this is the exact wheel I will be going with. Nice setup.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
The issue with our cars is a few things that bring a equation if I may say that limits 19" construction.

The large brakes we have restrict inner barrel clearances on anything but really a monoblock 19" wheel. a multipiece connection point drops and it hits the caliper.

Now because our vehicles are a low offset front and high offset rear if a true lipped wheel is done the front wheels lip would be much larger then the rear wheels lip, so to correct this the wheels pad is mad in a low pad front so that lip sizing is matching front and back or that the rear is a few mm larger. This allows for the car to not look weird with a lipped wheel.
Sponsored