Sponsored

LE 50th interior features, questions

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Did the 50th LE come with both the steering wheel and shift boot being stitched in white, or was only the steering wheel stitched in white?

Is there a comprehensive list of what the 50th LE had for interior features over a non-LE?
Sponsored

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WW 50th Anniv LE, '68 Merc Cougar, '17 GT350R
Yes the boot has white stitching. Here's a list a compiled but I think there's a more comprehensive list on the forum somewhere put out by Ford.

* Two colors: Wimbledon White or Kona Blue Metallic
* Louvered Rear window quarter glass
* Two-tone cashmere and black leather upholstery
Cashmere-stitched, leather-wrapped steering wheel, instrument panel, shifter boot, center armrest, door inserts and seats

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Ordered just the 50th Anniversary pkg and have everything except the white upholstery and louvred quarter windows!! And my sill plates were illuminated!
Don't forget about the embossed "50th Pony" on the front seats near headrests.
image.jpeg

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ordered just the 50th Anniversary pkg and have everything except the white upholstery and louvred quarter windows!! And my sill plates were illuminated!
Don't forget about the embossed "50th Pony" on the front seats near headrests.
Thanks for the added interior info!

I really like that factory 50yr embossing on the seat backs, I wish there were a way to replicate that on existing leather seats, as I would surely do it to mine. Not so much as to do a faux 50yr appearance, but just for the fact that 50yrs in a model year only comes around once in a lifetime!

Maybe a 50yr embossing can be done such as your embroidered head rests? How much does something like that run if you don't mine me asking?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thanks for the added interior info!

I really like that factory 50yr embossing on the seat backs, I wish there were a way to replicate that on existing leather seats, as I would surely do it to mine. Not so much as to do a faux 50yr appearance, but just for the fact that 50yrs in a model year only comes around once in a lifetime!

Maybe a 50yr embossing can be done such as your embroidered head rests? How much does something like that run if you don't mine me asking?
The artwork is the big thing...mine was done by my son-in-law....free!,headrests were done in my friends Hot Rod shop for $200!!! My screen saver, I did this..
image.jpeg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Non LE but 50Pkg

Just the 50 pkg also came with this on the name plate....I got a red sticker for mine....
image.jpg
Sponsored