Sponsored

Anderson Composites Trunk Lid Type-ST Carbon Fiber With Spoiler Fastback 2015-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Type-ST Trunk Lid with Spoiler for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Fastback Mustangs.
tl46_6.2591.jpg

Change up the style of your 2015-2017 Fastback Mustang by adding some high-quality carbon fiber to it. This Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Type-ST Trunk Lid with Spoiler AC-TL15FDMU-SA from CJ Pony Parts is a great way to get some weight reduction while giving your Mustang a whole new rear end appearance.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]IO8U2KsNYB4[/MEDIA]"]

Features and Benefits:
- High-quality wet carbon fiber construction
- Lightweight and strong one-piece design
- Durable high-gloss finish
- Built-in spoiler
- Integrates use of back up camera in trunk lid
- Reuses factory hardware and mounting locations
- No additional modifications required
- Fits ALL 2015-2017 Fastback Mustangs

This trunk lid is manufactured by Anderson Composites using a wet carbon fiber construction, and features a built-in spoiler that flows with the 2015-2017 Fastback Mustang body lines. This gives the trunk lid a one-piece design that is both lightweight and strong for long lasting durability. To give it that bright shine, the trunk lid features a high-gloss finish. The factory tail light panel is eliminated with this trunk lid, but still allows use of the backup camera. By reusing the factory hardware and mounting locations, this trunk lid requires no additional modifications to your Fastback Mustang such as cutting or drilling to install.

*This trunk lid does NOT fit convertible models.

Please Note: It is highly recommended to use an automotive clear with UV inhibitors to prolong the life and finish of the product.

Order this Anderson Composites AC-TL15FDMU-SA Carbon Fiber Type-ST Trunk Lid with Spoiler for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
tl46_1.2591.jpg

tl46_2.2591.jpg

tl46_3.2591.jpg

tl46_4.2591.jpg

tl46_5.2591.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Any idea how much lighter than stock?
We have not had a chance to weigh both and compare. But I can tell you that it is noticeably lighter, I just can't tell you by how much.

Benwilj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Comp Orange
Any word on that weight reduction yet?

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have a trunk lid off the car at my shop right now. I will try to find a way to weigh it. Then CJ can weigh this CF lid. No interest in it, personally, as I'm confident you will not be saving any significant weight. Significant weight is going to come from under the car.

What matters with this, vs. it's weight, is it's UV protection. EVERY single CF product I have seen (doesn't matter who from) turns yellow unless it is constantly maintained with product after product. It needs to be just like paint. Wash it, stays clear.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.