Sponsored

50th LE (1,964) Owners - please post pics of rear 1/4 glass

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
For those that own a true 50th LE (1,964), can you please post some good, close up pics of the rear 1/4 windows via different angles, from both the exterior and interior?

I've tried to view pics of the glass on such vehicles online, but can't seem to find any good close up images of just the glass. I don't have any 50th LE's in my local area to see in person or to reference.

Thank you in advance with the request.
Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
The first larger panel is not transparent. In the last photo you can see the view of only two panels. I might have a better one of the inside window. It is 10 degrees today, so it is still hibernated. The other pics are from different days, no tint or other alterations, just what it looks like in different light.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition 5.0L V-8
Gorgeous pics. I truly love the windows, I get more comments on those than on anything else. In fact, I've had multiple people ask if they can purchase them from me and swap them with their windows. :cwl:(Insert pic. of me laughing so hard tears are flowing):crackup: Not a chance!

Figured I'd share mine with ya... then I realized how few pics. I have of just the rear window but knew you'd appreciate these. She and your car are twins after all :like:
Karma's quarter windows.jpg
Karma's left hip - from rear.jpg
Karma's right hip - from rear.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anders Hansen
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition
[Here is some pics from my NEW 2015 50 Yr Le No: 1029
I live and work in Sierra Leone and Ghana, and looked for a 50 Le for 4 years, and boom, there she was 2 Feb 2019, with 52 miles on the clock, in Wimbledon White, quickly send the money they asked for no haggle, very pro people in Springfield, a month later I flew over there and had 14 days honeymoon with her, from the owner in Sprg MO right to Key West, and now its parked in Jacksonville until my next holiday
Mustang rules
Anders in Africa
17.jpg
21.jpg
39.jpg
IMG-20190313-WA0066.jpeg
Screenshot_20190125-164354_WhatsApp.jpg

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
Looks great! I will try and get a few pics taken this weekend and put them up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Appreciate the responses!

If any of you can post up any images showing any identification marks, stamps, decals or engravings on the actual glass (if it exists) - that would be great for historical documentation of the original glass that should be present on a true LE50.

Great looking rides fellas - and Anders, many congrats on your purchase, seems you have been looking for quite some time to get a LE50!!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anders Hansen
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition
Hi Cobra,
yes looked for one, actually since I saw the film "A faster Horse", I have been a Mustang fan all my life, since I had a ride in a imported Convertible in Denmark, just after the Moon landing in July 1969. i nearly bought a racing red 50 look alike at Ford in Detroit, used low mileage, but they did not want to do business with me over internet because I am Danish living in Ghana and Sierra Leone, so they ditch me, I told them give me your account, I will pay straight up, and come and take the car later, they say NO. Then this beauty comes around my on Cargurus, which is a good spot to find cars, and I just send the money, no question asked.

Okay the Louver Glass has an imprint, like and oval thing, and the glass is made in USA, quite a good text, did not take a proper photo of this, but will scrutinice my pics better. my Mustang came with all the frills, unopened ,I mean window sticker, big box book, certificates, the peoples picture who made it .

I will soon be back in USA and take it from Jacksonville to California, and up North to Canada, and then across Canada to East and down to New York, then in its own container, ship it to Europe, well Germany, as tax in cars in DK, is 300%, so I would have to cough up 40,000 USD in tac vat import duty, and green emmission for V8, totally nuts. then as an ex pat Dane, I can use Germany to have it in for 19% tax
C.jpg
D.jpg
df03681aed_1024.jpg
E.jpg

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Anders, a friend of mine worked over here for awhile and bought a mustang gt. He said that if he owned it here long enough (a year maybe?) that he did not have to pay any taxes when he brought it home when he moved back. He is from (and moved back to) Rotterdam. His plan was to sell it and make a huge profit but I think his enjoyment of it might have changed that plan. Anyway, something to look into maybe?

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
Here is a pic of the sticker that was on my qtr. glass on the driver side, maybe passenger too...?? Never took it off after I picked her up. Couldn't find any other markings/lettering anywhere else...
20200519_223724.jpg
Sponsored