theindianaustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Hello all,

From Dallas, TX - New to the mustang world here. I own a 2016 Mustang GT/CS!

No performance mods yet. Just cosmetic stuff right now: Lowered on H&R Super Sport Springs and windows tinted (15% sides, 5% rear).

I'm interested in knowing what the firsts mods you guys did were. I'm planning on wrapping my roof, painting my 5.0 emblems and painting my calipers white by the end of the week. Eventually I want to get the APR CF splitter, GT350R wheel and then start on the performance mods starting with a corsa sport catback system. Personally I think it sounds sweet.

Would love to here mod suggestions!! Best bang for the buck? Dallas residents, where do y'all get your works done?

BTW, Anyone here selling the steering wheel or the corsa sport?
14468334_10154143819603500_8513247984364818364_o.jpg
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hello all,

No performance mods yet. Just cosmetic stuff right now: Lowered on H&R Super Sport Springs and windows tinted (15% sides, 5% rear).

I'm interested in knowing what the firsts mods you guys did were. I'm planning on wrapping my roof, painting my 5.0 emblems and painting my calipers white by the end of the week. Eventually I want to get the APR CF splitter, GT350R wheel and then start on the performance mods starting with a corsa sport catback system. Personally I think it sounds sweet.

Would love to here mod suggestions!! Best bang for the buck? Dallas residents, where do y'all get your works done?

Congrats. Best trim level and best color. :headbang:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Welcome to M6G

That's a fantastic looking CS/GT :headbang:

I think you've got the right idea. Looks great lowered, and the roof wrap and exhaust would be my choices, too. I'd possibly also add some wheel spacers to push those stock wheels out a little.

:)

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
If Brembos/Performance pack wheels were a separate item, I'd have ordered a California Special with 3.55 gears & Brembos/PP wheels.

I really like the black mirrors, black spoiler acccents & (extra cost) black roof on a white, red, yellow or ruby red metallic car.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Congrats, you now have one of the best looking cars on the road today

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Awesome ride!

Lowering these cars really helps the look. However, I still didn't care for the stock wheel tuck so I added spacers (or some people prefer to call them "adaptors") to push the wheels out the edge of the fenders. It's a subtle change but looks good if you aren't going to track the car or can't spend 2k on new wheels and tires.

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
Now that is a pretty car, masculine looking but overall ready to roll. Drive fast, smooth and safe.

OP
OP

theindianaustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Awesome ride!

Lowering these cars really helps the look. However, I still didn't care for the stock wheel tuck so I added spacers (or some people prefer to call them "adaptors") to push the wheels out the edge of the fenders. It's a subtle change but looks good if you aren't going to track the car or can't spend 2k on new wheels and tires.

What kind of spacers did you get boss? brand and spec?

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
What kind of spacers did you get boss? brand and spec?
I went with CJpony parts Eibach "spacers" 25mm front and 20 mm rear. The tuck in the front is worse that the rear so the 25 goes up front.

FYI: I torqued my spacers to 85 ft lbs in a cross pattern.. then torqued the wheel lugs in the same cross pattern. I came back and torqued the spacers and wheels again 24 hours later so I thought I was golden. But then, a couple of months later I had a wheel bearing failure on my passenger rear either because I didn't do the torque down correctly or hadn't done an alignment and camber adjustment.

I got the alignment done soon after and she seems to be riding well.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
WOW!
What a beauty - I love that hood! What about a Cat Back exhaust next?

OP
OP

theindianaustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
WOW!
What a beauty - I love that hood! What about a Cat Back exhaust next?
Any recommendations?

Looking to get the corsa sport exhaust system. But the ROUSH active exhaust intrigues me as well. its just so expensive.

I also wanted quad tips with the roush rear valence soon lol

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Hello all,

Wow gorgeous car love a white gt and a cs on top of that! Nice...

Reduxalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/CS
Greetings!

Nice CS, I wanted a White one my self but no one had one in stock so I had to settle for what I personally think is the second best color for the CS,

As for MOD's- I only have two done to my car so far which is a Pype-Bomb Axle-back then converted my Interior map light to LED's- the sound just to hold me over while I save up, Once I got it all ready I actually plan to do a full exhaust system Headers ect- then slap the Ford Performance level 3 power pack and then move on to the suspension.

Sponsored