Sponsored

E85 Conversion

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hey terry, does The "Beefcake Special" Vortech Supercharger Kit 1200HP Complete fully optioned out and with the stg2 e85 kit come with a Fore fuel kit or is it someone elses?
we only do fore systems, it is the highest quality fuel system out there, we don't piece together like a lot of places borrowing fore components here and there, we do 100% fore. We are fore's largest mustang dealer out there.

quality is like no other, and everything down to the fittings are machined in house! they stand behind their product like no other as well

Couple more questions I will ask here instead of a PM in hopes it will help someone in the future ;)

On the 15, can you install the fore triple pump module into the gas tank from the backseat without lowering the tank?

Are you running the lines alongside the factory lines and coming up through the driver wheelwell likes previous years?

Sorry for the questions ahead of time, just trying to plan out my install :cheers:
correct, tank does not need to be dropped.

and we follow the driver side frame rail as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
we only do fore systems, it is the highest quality fuel system out there, we don't piece together like a lot of places borrowing fore components here and there, we do 100% fore. We are fore's largest mustang dealer out there.

quality is like no other, and everything down to the fittings are machined in house! they stand behind their product like no other as well

Thanks!!!

I highly recommend Beefcake for fueling, well anything Mustang really. These guys have been top notch helping me determine my fuel system configuration and then they have the BEST prices around! :headbang:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple

Do you install them in house?
If you do,could give me a quote?
PM. if you like.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
How do you guys deal with the inconsistency of the E85 blends at the pump? I can't remember the official % of what qualifies it as "E85" but it's not always the same % place to place of how much is actually ethanol.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!

That's what I thought you did with all your kits. But I didn't want to assume. You know what they say about that! Thanks for confirming my thoughts. Glad that will be coming with your kit when its time to purchase! :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
How do you guys deal with the inconsistency of the E85 blends at the pump? I can't remember the official % of what qualifies it as "E85" but it's not always the same % place to place of how much is actually ethanol.
Local people around me are very careful and test pretty regularly. Luckily there is a pump that seems to hit the 85% all the time. I do think this is a concern and I don't know if there is much you can do besides get out the bad fuel and get quality E85. I think there is a learning curve and you will find pumps that are more consistent than others.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Do you install them in house?
If you do,could give me a quote?
PM. if you like.
6-8 hours depending on how involved, type of lines, the Teflon take more work, especially in the 10 size for the feed

we get $95 an hour for performance work

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Starting my Fore fuel system install Wednesday. I'll make sure to take plenty of pics.

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Starting my Fore fuel system install Wednesday. I'll make sure to take plenty of pics.
Awesome! I will be starting mine Wednesday as well... I hope to have it finished Thursday but I may be biting off more than I can chew in 2 evenings...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It is up and going on E85!!! I cant wait to get the new tune dialed in and re-dyno :headbang:

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
Yellow handle life.
77930741cd001c87218df9a7619f1050.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Where are you in TX that you get 105 at the pump?!
I wish. That 105 rating is for the E85 and is just the stupid gas station promoting it I guess...

I think the DFW area has some race gas pumps...

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wish. That 105 rating is for the E85 and is just the stupid gas station promoting it I guess...

I think the DFW area has some race gas pumps...
I'm driving down to Katy in a couple of weeks, then spending a week in DFW. Maybe I should bring the truck instead of the Mustang and bring back a shit-ton of E85. :p

Got it here, but rumored to be winter blend year around.
Sponsored