NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
....Personally hoping its a Boss or Mach 1 because I really don't want to be limited to a green car for the top performance mustang.
giphy.gif

Limited to a green car? Huh?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Performance Package LEVEL 2, not available with the 10SPD auto. So is this going to be like the 1LE SS?
That's my guess. PP2 also seems to be cloth seats only. So I'm thinking PP2 is hard core, no frills for twisty drivers since it can't be ordered with the auto trans.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
so glad that there is a spoiler delete option was getting nervous that I'd have to get that huge new tall spoiler !!

phew...

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
That's my guess. PP2 also seems to be cloth seats only. So I'm thinking PP2 is hard core, no frills for twisty drivers since it can't be ordered with the auto trans.
PP2 is listed as an option under the Premium GT. Pretty sure it keeps the leather seats.

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So no Auto Trans w PP2 (673)?
New auto wont survive track usage even with a cooler?

Hope this has full coolers for diff and trans and whatever it takes for full track capability.

Please Ford, Please test this new package this summer over the next 60 days...
Please make the test spec to be 6x 30 minute sessions in 6hrs (50% duty cycle) on a medium or short course (long course like COTA is easy with long straights for cooling). Use Driveway Austin short or medium course as example. Great example of where Vette owners are pulling off in droves and going straight to social media.

raidn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Perf Pack + 1968 302 Coupe
giphy.gif

Limited to a green car? Huh?
The last bullitt was either green, black, or dark blue. None of which I am interested in.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
The last bullitt was either green, black, or dark blue. None of which I am interested in.
So you're a skittles kind of guy.

I don't think PP2 has anything to do with a Bullitt/Mach/etc trim. None of those are track cars, and that's what PP2 is obviously going to be all about.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i dont understand why you cant get a black roof.........unless you get the black accent package, yet you cant get that either with the performance package? UGH! Im seriously thinking of getting Orange Fury now, but pics i have seen mainly have a black roof and look better to me than a non black roof, yet they dont offer that. I guess ill have to get a gloss wrap on it.

I also dont like the idea of the same wheels as prior on the PP models. i really never cared for them when i had them before, yet if you do want the optional wheels for it you have to wait approx 3 months after job 1.

i plan on getting premium GT with 10 speed auto, Sec Package, Perf Package, Safe and Smart Pkg, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Shaker Audio(not sure why thats an option now we have to pay for too on a premium package??)

Im supposed to go to me dealer tomorrow morning and see if they can place the order for me, otherwise they will hold my list and let me know when it goes in.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
i dont understand why you cant get a black roof.........unless you get the black accent package, yet you cant get that either with the performance package? UGH! Im seriously thinking of getting Orange Fury now, but pics i have seen mainly have a black roof and look better to me than a non black roof, yet they dont offer that. I guess ill have to get a gloss wrap on it.

I also dont like the idea of the same wheels as prior on the PP models. i really never cared for them when i had them before, yet if you do want the optional wheels for it you have to wait approx 3 months after job 1.

i plan on getting premium GT with 10 speed auto, Sec Package, Perf Package, Safe and Smart Pkg, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Shaker Audio(not sure why thats an option now we have to pay for too on a premium package??)

Im supposed to go to me dealer tomorrow morning and see if they can place the order for me, otherwise they will hold my list and let me know when it goes in.
I agree they showed that Kona/OF PP with black roof and it looked amazing, y u no let order?

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
LED Headlamps with Configurable Daytime Running Lamps

Wonder what that means?

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
It's this wheel, it's the only known wheel missing:

attachment.png

I was thinking the same thing, that it's the code for a Mach 1 "package"
This are the wheels I want for mine. Not gonna order a PP Level 2 but my dealer being the only FORD RACING/Roush authorized dealer in the country, I know they can spec me one with those wheel.

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
LED Headlamps with Configurable Daytime Running Lamps

Wonder what that means?
I think it means that you can turn them on/off during daytime

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I love that they chose NL as the color code for Orange Fury. Orange is our national color :headbang:
Sponsored