Boost Works twin turbo GT350R!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
MOTHER OF GOD!!! That thing sounds incredible. Me want so f-ing bad. I never understood why so many people dislike turbo sounds especially when they produce that symphony.
To be fair, they are a bitch and a half when it comes to install and complexity but that's just part of the price you pay for entry. I'm all about keeping things simple and functional like a supercharger but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate turbos, especially like this.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Install for our kit is pretty easy. No subframe removal. The headers were built and revised several times to make sure that the bolts can all be accessed pretty easily. It's an 8 hour job on a lift. Maybe 12-13 on the ground.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
The headers were built and revised several times to make sure that the bolts can all be accessed pretty easily..
always the biggest pain. Were you able to reuse hte studs or do you have to replace them with bolts?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
always the biggest pain. Were you able to reuse hte studs or do you have to replace them with bolts?
Yeah, we made 4 revisions along the way to make sure it was easy to install. We provide new bolts, although you could probably reuse the studs and nuts. We slot the bottom holes to hold the gasket and make it easier to get the headers in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.