Sponsored

NEW!! Boost Works sheet metal catch can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Hey Travis will you be making one for your partners f150 when you do the twins. If so I'll take one for my 17 f150. Let me know thanks

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Need one ASAP Travis, it's getting ready to get real @ Finish Line Performance. Just Send it

Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We're going to have 2 options.. One will be a no frills, uncoated tank, with brass fittings and standard hoses/fittings/clamps. Completely capable and will look great.

Then, you can add coatings, billet valve cover inserts to replace the plastic crap, and braided hoses/fittings. We'll have tons of options just to make sure we cover everyone. :)

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Now that is a thing of beauty. Will this work with your turbo kits

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Im in!

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I don't want to sound pessimistic here, but I got all excited about your Procharger 4" inlet, and spent 3 weeks trying to order the damn thing.

After my initial email inquiry I received one email back saying whats your PayPal so we can send an invoice? I sent my PayPal info 3 times to you over a 2 week period, tried phoning multiple times, no answer, left 2 answerphone messages etc. Very frustrating all for a $300 inlet pipe with a filter on it.

I ended up buying the MAK 4" inlet and got next day shipping with an easy purchase.

Looks like a nice product, but will this product actually be obtainable for members? Not being bitchy here, but keeping it real with my past experience with ordering your custom items.

dbasql

http://djdenverb.com
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Roush 2016 RS3
baaad azz

Let me know on Roush

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't want to sound pessimistic here, but I got all excited about your Procharger 4" inlet, and spent 3 weeks trying to order the damn thing.

After my initial email inquiry I received one email back saying whats your PayPal so we can send an invoice? I sent my PayPal info 3 times to you over a 2 week period, tried phoning multiple times, no answer, left 2 answerphone messages etc. Very frustrating all for a $300 inlet pipe with a filter on it.

I ended up buying the MAK 4" inlet and got next day shipping with an easy purchase.

Looks like a nice product, but will this product actually be obtainable for members? Not being bitchy here, but keeping it real with my past experience with ordering your custom items.
I'm sorry we couldn't accommodate you. We did have some rough patches with growth and trying to manage everything that comes with it.

Our inlet pipe is far better than Mak's (which is basically a blatant copy of ours). All welded, velocity stack filter setup. It wasn't cheap to build. But, we couldn't (at the time) meet the demand and I took it off of the market. That was a year ago. We have much better and more hands now, with the capability to do what we need to do.

We now only sell what we have in stock. Folks can either buy or not. I really don't think this needed to be posted here, but I'll respond. It is what it is.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
We now only sell what we have in stock. Folks can either buy or not. I really don't think this needed to be posted here, but I'll respond. It is what it is.
Like I said, no sugar coating, that was my experience and it was frustrating to say the least.

I'll keep my eyes open for when you have stock on the shelf ready for shipping.

Great to have custom items like this on the market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.