Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
For any of you guys that are looking for a twin turbo kit look no further. This kit is real. And owner of LPF (Justin) is the real deal. He has almost what I would say would be a cult following and for damn good reasons. I ordered the kit on June 8th and received the kit last thursday July 13th. Another member here ordered the day after me and LPF has his car at this moment getting install done. This company takes money and delivers Turbo Kits. Tracking #s were given to me and all my questions were answered. Since becoming a member of the LPF club I have learned that these LPF cars rule the Houston streets. Justin is taking over the tuning also. Honestly just finding a company that would deliver after taking my $$$ (read to many horror stories of performance companies taking $$$ but not delivering) LPF delivers!! Here are a few pics with more to come. Thank you LPF. This kit will produce power from 500-1600 HP depending on what you want.
4bUnZiO.jpg
TURBO 1.jpg
kC9rJZp.jpg
xORQt9Y.jpg
zIj4ekf.jpg
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Unwrap the goodies and lets see the kit :) LPF looks like a great option.

Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
This designed to work with stock exhaust manifolds? Don't see any in your pics

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
This designed to work with stock exhaust manifolds? Don't see any in your pics
Yeah they use the stock manifolds, best choice to keep cost in line, unless you need to make more than 1200whp

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Yes Justin makes a kit that works very well for our S550. Got mine too but haven't installed yet because gotta install the OPG/CG's, Sai Li fuel system and converter first.

Here's a kit from LPF but not mine exactly.
15250698_1016046038499234_5256276683741439637_o.jpg

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Yes Justin makes a kit that works very well for our S550. Got mine too but haven't installed yet because gotta install the OPG/CG's, Sai Li fuel system and converter first.

Here's a kit from LPF but not mine exactly.
I am really impressed with this kit after talking with guys that have it on their car. Once my kit is installed I will get better pics. (yea I need to clean my garage floor) You cannot beat this kit for $$$ per HP.
And with boost controller change power levels at a push of a button.

Sponsored

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I am really impressed with this kit after talking with guys that have it on their car. Once my kit is installed I will get better pics. (yea I need to clean my garage floor) You cannot beat this kit for $$$ per HP.
And with boost controller change power levels at a push of a button.
How's the boost controller work anyways? Work with the tuner to have multiple safe options? Or does the tuner just tune the max and the controller will adjust accordingly?

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
How's the boost controller work anyways? Work with the tuner to have multiple safe options? Or does the tuner just tune the max and the controller will adjust accordingly?
Honestly not really sure. For now until I can get this car on a dyno I will be using a 7lb. spring. Once Justin puts it on the dyno the boost controller will do the job. Last turbo cars we just used springs. This is all new to me.

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Justin is awesome! I had the opportunity to meet with him in person this past weekend and let home take my car to install the kit. I ordered the kit June 9th btw. He is uninstalling my Gen2R and all associated parts and installing his kit. He will be doing the tuning. I can't wait to get it back. He sent a few teaser pics today. And Black Dog is correct, the other buyers of this kit are like a cult but a good one!
IMG_5074.jpg

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Tune takes care of it by adjusting timing. Example, on 11# I get 18* timing at 7700 on 13# I see 15/16. Also I see changes in the negative knock value from -4 to -2.

The tuner will be able to build all that in. On previous turbo cars I could swap maps but that was a different platform. I like how Lund has mine set up, pretty intelligent. I've had tunes on other cars where the map was almost the same for high and low boost. Kinda scary...

With Lund I did high and low boost pulls and they reviewed the logs each time.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
That is a sick kit. My only beef is the turbos are hidden under the car. I know these are second to none, but I want to see my hair driers when I open the hood. But killer setup. I know a guy down the block making 920whp on the Hellion kit. You should make similar power.
Sponsored