Sponsored

Which member was this? (Drunk driving S550 GT)

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I'd like to know how he ripped the front fender off without destroying the wheel.

And as anyone who has had a loved one hit or hurt by a drunk driver, I think the guys filming were lenient.
I figured someone would say something like that, and it's possible I'd feel differently if I was directly affected by a drunk driver, but I'm not saying what I'm saying because I feel bad for the driver. I'm saying it because what they did was just flat out reckless. They were putting themselves in harms way, both in terms of an immediate physical threat, and in terms of future litigation. (The latter probably applies to this video being posted, too.)

I guess the counterargument is that what they did is brave, but there is a fine line between bravery and recklessness/stupidity.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I guess the counterargument is that what they did is brave, but there is a fine line between bravery and recklessness/stupidity.
agreed, if that guy was an angry drunk and was armed, this could have turned out horribly.

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
I figured someone would say something like that, and it's possible I'd feel differently if I was directly affected by a drunk driver, but I'm not saying what I'm saying because I feel bad for the driver. I'm saying it because what they did was just flat out reckless. They were putting themselves in harms way, both in terms of an immediate physical threat, and in terms of future litigation. (The latter probably applies to this video being posted, too.)

Agreed the videographer and has his instagram handle posted, and his intent afterwards is to gain attention. The Alex character is not protected from any ''qualified immunity'' doctrines, so he could be sued in civil court for any injuries. I'm glad the driver was stopped, as he was totally inebriated, who knows what are could have been done. Not to mention, I would say a fair amount of Texans exercise their second amendment rights. The situation could have got harry #baseoxfordsmatter

Sponsored

JCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Auto GT

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
wow good for those guys, i mean what they did was dangerous, thankfully that guy didnt pull out a gun. More people need to take a page out of their book and report drunk drivers. no excuse for this horrible behavior, period. glad they got him off the road and in a patrol car.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Sorry guys was me. Just really wanted an excuse to get a gt350.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
what's wrong with a base g.t. ?
It is very unconfortable! I always need to crack open a cold forty when I drive my car since I don't have leather seats, puddle lights or a big screen. Don't blame that driver at all people are dying in base interiors.

Sponsored

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
It is very unconfortable! I always need to crack open a cold forty when I drive my car since I don't have leather seats, puddle lights or a big screen. Don't blame that driver at all people are dying in base interiors.
But what really drives me to swig 43-proof mouthwash is when I see the satellite radio wart on the roof of premium cars :(

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do yourself a favor and don't do this. Because unless you have a vest, gun and hopefully if you get shot it's in the vest. The chances of you getting into something going south is a lot more probable as just some person rather than lights and uniform. Yes there's people who would like to fight/shoot regardless of wearing a uniform but you start something that could potentially be fatal for you or another person because you had good intentions still means you're liable.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
You guys keep saying stroke... The most common medical reason for people to drive this way (other than being drunk or high) is caused by diabetes. Easy way to tell is to smell their breath. Is it fruity? You're smelling ketones. Get the guy some insulin. He will come right back. It also works the other way. In which case, a large amount of fructose/glucose/sugar will bring him right back.
Sponsored