ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
Would have liked to have Digital Cluster as a separate option for packages below 401A.
Sponsored

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
401A is where it's at for me don't care about the wheels going to replace them with aftermarket ones

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Would have liked to have Digital Cluster as a separate option for packages below 401A.
Damn, you have to get 401A for the digital cluster? ****ing weaksauce, I didn't read that part of the press-release.

I don't need radar cruise control or that ridiculous shaker audio system and the weight it adds... Not to mention the cost associated with them.

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
Damn, you have to get 401A for the digital cluster? ****ing weaksauce, I didn't read that part of the press-release.

I don't need radar cruise control or that ridiculous shaker audio system and the weight it adds... Not to mention the cost associated with them.
Yeah, I was planning on a premium only for the nav / larger screen but can trade Premium for 301A w/ Nav, PP, Active Exhaust. (Want to see many reviews on whether Magna is worth it). The icing on the cake would have been the option for the digital cluster on a non-premium but oh well.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
PP2 only way to get cloth Recaros

Sponsored

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Am I reading the OG correctly, or is the Black Roof only available in conjunction with the Black Accent Package?

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
Regarding the options with Late Availability....does that mean I can't order one of those options until 90 days after Job 1, or does that mean I can't buy one of those options until then?

If Job 1 is in Oct, do I have to wait until Jan to order the forged wheels? Or can I order the forged wheels in say November, and have them on my car for a Jan/Feb delivery?

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Regarding the options with Late Availability....does that mean I can't order one of those options until 90 days after Job 1, or does that mean I can't buy one of those options until then?

If Job 1 is in Oct, do I have to wait until Jan to order the forged wheels? Or can I order the forged wheels in say November, and have them on my car for a Jan/Feb delivery?
Your order won't be scheduled any sooner than 90 days after Job 1 date with normal transport to dealer and fulfillment timeframes thereafter. So yes, early 2018 delivery at soonest.

Sponsored

CrunchMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible (when available)
Does anyone know if it makes sense to order the GT Performance Package on a convertible? I'll most likely never take it to the track.

I've always heard that convertibles have a little more flex than coupes, so I don't know if the PP will even make a difference. I'll mainly use it as a summer car for cruising, but I like spirited driving from time to time.

ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 gt
what is the performance pack level 2?
Does the 12" digital dash only come with premium?
liking that 301a package with pp it looks like it comes with the 8" lcd screen in center stack.
Sponsored