• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS; 20" STAGGERED VOSSEN VFS2 GLOSS GRAPHITE

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
**** SOLD 1/29/2018****

Selling my used VFS2s. Asking for $1500 OBO - Local buyers preferred (Southern California) - willing to ship at buyers expense. More photos available upon request. Tires included are Pirelli Pzero 265/35/20 front (65% tread left) and 305/30/20 rear (25% tread left). Brand new sensors also included.

Specs;
  • 20x9.5 +25 F / 20x10.5 +45 R
  • 5 x 114.3 Bolt Pattern
  • Nice concave all around
  • Gloss Graphite Color

Current tire fitment is 265/35/20 Front and 305/30/20 Rear.

Pictures attached;
IMG_7500.jpg

IMG_7460.JPG

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

Edited to decrease price to 1700.
Edited 12/18/17 for further price increase - new price is 1500$. Also added currently mounted tire specs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Bump for air design ripping off steedas fascia?? lol

Also I'd buy these if my stance wheels weren't at home! I'd just take them on the plane lol

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Nice wheels !! That rear shot of the car is sweet !!

OP
OP
DanielIvan

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Bump for air design ripping off steedas fascia?? lol

Also I'd buy these if my stance wheels weren't at home! I'd just take them on the plane lol
Last I heard, Air Design is the company who actually manufactures Steeda's. But, you can buy directly from AD and save yourself about 400$ for a pre painted fascia. That's how I did it :)
:cheers:

Sponsored