Sponsored

New Tires not sure which route to go

Stang16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium PP
do a search for ratings... it depends what tires you are looking at?? Reviews on these are terrible: Yokohama ADVAN A10A Hard, noisy, wear fast. slipping in corners etc! General rule of thumb with tires...you get what you pay for. If you drive like an old man buy cheap tires! Performance tires are what the Mustang needs!

Just MHO !!
I can't stand excessive tire noise. The prices on these 19" tires are kinda hard to swallow.
Sponsored

BrantMcE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic w/ Dark Saddle In
They are beyond worth it! I love these tires and will never be purchasing anything else for this Mustang.
Thanks for the confirmation! Between the tires and CB005 kit from BMR I don't think I'll be having any trouble hooking up the rears from a stop. Now to save up for some Viking shocks as I hear the difference in handling is night and day especially when lowered.

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
I was pretty shocked when I noticed how bare my rear pirellis were at 8900 miles. How long should the Michelin pss last? I'm considering sacrificing a bit of performance for some longevity. Any suggestions? I'm leaning toward the Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric.

willyms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Just ordered a set of BFG g-Force Sport Comp-2's from Shop For Tires|4WO. The Pirellis were ok but nothing impressive about them. I heard good things about the g-Force Sport Comp-2 so I decided to give them a try.