Best mods to start waking up my V6 Batmobile

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
What did the tune basically do for the v6? Im just trying to grasp the whole idea of a tune.
It helped the auto transmission work better with the power of the car, meaning it shifts into gear harder and faster (I have an auto). It also improved throttle response as well. Basically it gives it the power it should have had from the factory.
Sponsored

larry1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 guard
It helped the auto transmission work better with the power of the car, meaning it shifts into gear harder and faster (I have an auto). It also improved throttle response as well. Basically it gives it the power it should have had from the factory.
I wonder if itll help with manual too?

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I wonder if itll help with manual too?
Oh yeah most definitely it will help. You will see better throttle response and more hp and torque. I can't tell you how much though because no one has gotten any dyno result tests done with his tune for the v6. If I had to guess I would say 10-15 horsepower increase and around 15 ft-lbs of torque. If you have other mods though it could be more than that just let him know what mods you have if you decide to go with him if not you can wait to see what other companies will have tuning available soon.
Sponsored