Sponsored

5.0_newguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
can u pm me prices for all of them? I'm interested in both the street and comp series for both but cant make up my mind yet so a good sale might help!!!

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
A big, big thank you to Team Beefcake Racing! Ordered my MBRP street catback on a Saturday, and had it on Tuesday! And I'm in California! Very easy install, had it done in just over an hour, in my garage, with a jack, jack stands, and hand/air tools. It sounds awesome, worth every penny!

5.0_newguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
can u pm the mbrp sale... all the talk of the street has got me curious

Sponsored

squid678

Squid678
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 350, 2020 Explorer ST, 2018 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
A big shout out to beef @team beefcake racing! Ordered the MBRP stainless cat back racing exhaust for a great price on a Thursday morning and had it installed on Friday afternoon! Beef was great in answering all of my questions prior to the purchase, and now my GT PP sounds like the monster on the street at the fraction of the price. Awesome value, great product and awesome service! Thanks again beef!!

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
I'm In

Just ordered the H-pipe stainless catback. Great price! Now... if I just had a car to install it on. :D

Only one more left in stock.

That is all...

squid678

Squid678
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Waldorf, you are going to love it! Just make sure that you drive at least 500 miles with the stock exhaust until you do the install... :frusty:

That way, you can really enjoy what your car should sound like! :headbang:

Just ordered the H-pipe stainless catback. Great price! Now... if I just had a car to install it on. :D

Only one more left in stock.

That is all...

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Waldorf, you are going to love it! Just make sure that you drive at least 500 miles with the stock exhaust until you do the install... :frusty:

That way, you can really enjoy what your car should sound like! :headbang:
Lots of good comments about them, so... I went for it. GOOD price from Beefcake too. Already aware of the somewhat sh!tty clamps, but that' not a problem.

I'll probably log that 500 miles in the first day. Trip home from the dealer and a ride down I-75 to Valdosta and back should do it. By then, it'll be time to take off the zeeerow's... and the hard to clean "spider web" wheels too. "People say I'm lazy... but it takes all my time." :D

That is all...

squid678

Squid678
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Beefcake provided an awesome price! As for your concerns about the clamps, I found the clamps to be of good quality (SW exhaust clamps) so no issues here!

I love the factory PP rims they are a challenge to clean. I honestly found it better to just put my car on jack stands and take the rims off and wash, wax, and tire shine. Perhaps I am a little nutty :headbonk:, but I like the results!

Lots of good comments about them, so... I went for it. GOOD price from Beefcake too. Already aware of the somewhat sh!tty clamps, but that' not a problem.

I'll probably log that 500 miles in the first day. Trip home from the dealer and a ride down I-75 to Valdosta and back should do it. By then, it'll be time to take off the zeeerow's... and the hard to clean "spider web" wheels too. "People say I'm lazy... but it takes all my time." :D

That is all...

Sponsored

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Beefcake provided an awesome price! As for your concerns about the clamps, I found the clamps to be of good quality (SW exhaust clamps) so no issues here!

I love the factory PP rims they are a challenge to clean. I honestly found it better to just put my car on jack stands and take the rims off and wash, wax, and tire shine. Perhaps I am a little nutty :headbonk:, but I like the results!
I believe that's the only way you can get them clean. A friend totally cleaned his up on a Thursday night... I met him for lunch the next day. He put 30 miles on the car and with one swipe of a finger, it became covered with brake dust. Going to look for some different pads right away. I know less dust usually equals less brake... BUT.

I just might have to pick up an aluminum drive shaft to install while I'm under it putting on the exhaust. Beefcake... are you listening? :lol:

squid678, best of luck with the new one.

That is all...

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ordered a MBRP street catback today for a great price! Can't wait for it to come and have them install it. Finally getting rid of those boring, ugly tips and improving the exhaust note. :thumbsup:

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Ordered a MBRP street catback today for a great price! Can't wait for it to come and have them install it. Finally getting rid of those boring, ugly tips and improving the exhaust note. :thumbsup:
Congrats! Couldn't pass up the deal. Ordered this morning, shipped today, and UPS says Tuesday delivery. Now if I could get my new car that quick, I'd be a happy camper!

That is all...

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
thanks again guys!!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Congrats! Couldn't pass up the deal. Ordered this morning, shipped today, and UPS says Tuesday delivery. Now if I could get my new car that quick, I'd be a happy camper!

That is all...
Nope! I almost bought the Roush AB and glad I didn't. The MBRP is a complete catback system for an awesome price and I loved the MBRP on my Focus ST. I couldn't imagine having parts and waiting for the car....I have the car and waiting for the parts sucks! :headbonk:
Sponsored