Tuners in the denver area.

67cobra67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
I was needing a tuner in the Denver Colorado area? I just got my Whipple and was wanting to talk to him about my options. Word of mouth is the best way to go , thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

67cobra67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
Thanks for the info.Im going with the 3.6 pulley ,91 and whipple tune for know. I was told I could go smaller on 91 but was scared too. what do you guys recommend with 91. Also what setup should I do when I go to e85. I would like to switch between 91 and e85 if possible.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the info.Im going with the 3.6 pulley ,91 and whipple tune for know. I was told I could go smaller on 91 but was scared too. what do you guys recommend with 91. Also what setup should I do when I go to e85. I would like to switch between 91 and e85 if possible.
My advice, if you only ever want 91 is to go with Whipple's Stage II kit and call it good. But since you want E-85, you'll need a different fuel system. There is a significant difference between 91 and E-85. You'll probably cap at ~600 +/- on 91 and you can see ~800 if you're feeling froggy with E-85.

You really need to be honest with yourself. Are you prepared to put a new motor in it, or do you want some safety/longevity? Will you have OPG & Crank Gear in it or will it be 100% stock. Will you ever run it down at altitude?

I love E-85 but my car is 100% E-85 with the 20% OD damper. With a 4.0" pulley, it's ~14lb which is ragged edge for 93 and not safe for 91. This limits where, when and how far I can drive the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP

67cobra67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang
I do have opg,cg installed and will be at altitude all of its life. My research seems to be about 700-750 rwhp for fair reliability longevity. Is that correct? E85 is easy for me to get but want the option of 91 if I catch myself somewhere away from Home (150 miles away). Would having torco available give me more flexability to run both?. Of course I'll need to switch tunes back and forth. Again thanks for your input.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I do have opg,cg installed and will be at altitude all of its life. My research seems to be about 700-750 rwhp for fair reliability longevity. Is that correct? E85 is easy for me to get but want the option of 91 if I catch myself somewhere away from Home (150 miles away). Would having torco available give me more flexability to run both?. Of course I'll need to switch tunes back and forth. Again thanks for your input.
It's been a while since I paid that much attention. Didn't know 91 was good for that much. As far as getting caught out w/o E-85, depends on the pulley combo and driving style. If you keep your foot out of the pedal, pulley doesn't matter so much.

Do you have Stage I? Stage II? 10-Rib? Stock diameter damper? 20% OD damper? Long tubes?
Sponsored