Sponsored

Gt350r wing

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone in here rocking GT350R wing? Ideally, if anyone based in Melbourne, I'd be interested to check it out in person.

It's hard to tell from the photos how it would look - some look amazing and some just too big (too much like an Evo style).

Otherwise, anyone has any other suggestions on nice spoilers? GT350 track pack looks pretty good too... ah, decisions, decisions.

Post your wings so I can get an idea! :)
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Anyone in here rocking GT350R wing? Ideally, if anyone based in Melbourne, I'd be interested to check it out in person.

It's hard to tell from the photos how it would look - some look amazing and some just too big (too much like an Evo style).

Otherwise, anyone has any other suggestions on nice spoilers? GT350 track pack looks pretty good too... ah, decisions, decisions.

Post your wings so I can get an idea! :)
I have seen about 3 getting around, if you have facebook make a post there. One car from memory rego MRGT50 has a 350 front and rear spoiler as well as some chinese badges on the rear. Will try and find the photo for you

edit:

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I have opted for the ford australia "blade" spoiler on my GT which is the same as the GT350 track pack wing. I had the dealer paint is absolute black to go against magnetic paint. I will post a pic once I receive the car.

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
I have opted for the ford australia "blade" spoiler on my GT which is the same as the GT350 track pack wing. I had the dealer paint is absolute black to go against magnetic paint. I will post a pic once I receive the car.
I did think it looked very similar or even identical, who confirmed for you? Or how have you confirmed it is identical?

And how much from Ford Aus if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Mqrko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016
I was considering the gt350 wings but I chose this one instead. It's the Steeda Race Wing
20170324_161657.jpg

Sponsored

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I did think it looked very similar or even identical, who confirmed for you? Or how have you confirmed it is identical?

And how much from Ford Aus if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!
No one confirmed it but the illustration on the ford AU website is identical to the illustration on the USA site for the 350 track spoiler. It wasn't cheap, $1100 fitted and painted. Still cheaper than ordering one from the states.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
No one confirmed it but the illustration on the ford AU website is identical to the illustration on the USA site for the 350 track spoiler. It wasn't cheap, $1100 fitted and painted. Still cheaper than ordering one from the states.
The illustration is the track pack, but it has previously been confirmed that the delivered product is not the same. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There was a member on here who posted the actual product, can't remember who it is though

Maybe [MENTION=22767]MrMustang1974[/MENTION] can confirm, but I believe this is the actual product http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1490080&postcount=52

Last edited:

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Yep Msweet is correct, I just went to the Ford AU website and found the Blade type spoiler and the photo they show is identical to the GT350r Track spoiler.

However when you take the part number there listed and google it, it comes up on Levittowns as the smaller spoiler (and also called blade) as per the Red Mustang shown in Msweets link.

Sorry for the let down spiller. However if it does come as the GT350r, then I am more than happy to be wrong!

You could easily import the GT350r wing from the US for way less than $1100.

Think when I looked last*, it was around 700-800.

*that was months ago, so may have changed since then

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
The illustration is the track pack, but it has previously been confirmed that the delivered product is not the same. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There was a member on here who posted the actual product, can't remember who it is though

Maybe [MENTION=22767]MrMustang1974[/MENTION] can confirm, but I believe this is the actual product http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1490080&postcount=52
You have saved my butt. I thought I was taking a bit of a risk but figured because there were a few different options for spoilers on the website, that the image must have had some degree of accuracy. Obviously I was wrongs. What is on the red car in the pic is not to my liking. I have called the dealer and he is looking into it for me but I will go back to him with this pic.

Yep Msweet is correct, I just went to the Ford AU website and found the Blade type spoiler and the photo they show is identical to the GT350r Track spoiler.

However when you take the part number there listed and google it, it comes up on Levittowns as the smaller spoiler (and also called blade) as per the Red Mustang shown in Msweets link.

Sorry for the let down spiller. However if it does come as the GT350r, then I am more than happy to be wrong!

You could easily import the GT350r wing from the US for way less than $1100.

Think when I looked last*, it was around 700-800.

*that was months ago, so may have changed since then
I think it's pathetic that Ford is selling parts on their website at inflated prices using images that look NOTHING like the actual part you are getting. I figured $1100 was expensive but it (track pack spoiler) was what I wanted and by the time I got one from the states and fitted it it would be close to that number. Obviously I was wrong. I will just order the correct part myself!!

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Let us know what the dealer comes back with spiller, interested to hear it.

Better it gets knocked on the head now before anything goes on your car!

Sponsored

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Let us know what the dealer comes back with spiller, interested to hear it.

Better it gets knocked on the head now before anything goes on your car!
I sent all of the info in this thread to the dealer last night and he called me this morning because the part had turned up. It was the same wing as the one that has been talked about in this thread. The salesman is a mustang guy and his words were "I wouldn't want this on my car". He's sending it back and I'm just going to take delivery of the car wingless. I will order the 350 track spoiler myself.

Bullet dodged!

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I sent all of the info in this thread to the dealer last night and he called me this morning because the part had turned up. It was the same wing as the one that has been talked about in this thread. The salesman is a mustang guy and his words were "I wouldn't want this on my car". He's sending it back and I'm just going to take delivery of the car wingless. I will order the 350 track spoiler myself.

Bullet dodged!
Nice! Glad you sorted it now, would be nothing worse than doing pre-delivery and finding they drilled holes for a spoiler you don't want