• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Rear deck lid panel

Turbostang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
From my 2015 Ecoboost, this was taken off with 20 miles so is basically like new - you get exactly what you see

$90 shipped within the cont. US

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
FML....I just bought and received one Wednesday off eBay...

OP
OP
Turbostang15

Turbostang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
have this for sale locally as well, first come first serve

Thanks

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Naw, just adding humor to the post. I had your offer and another members offer as well but already had one on order. It came in immaculate so cant complain about quality, just the price....

kanniiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Ebony Black
Looks great. I really want to do this on my black 15. I wonder if it will look odd with the matte vs gloss black body. Anyone seen that combo?

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
which spoiler is that? (looks great)