MY18 order times

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
Here is a Ford Australia media release about the features for current model.

https://kts350.com.au/2014/12/08/3688/
MELBOURNE, 09 Dec., 2014 – Ford has confirmed the line-up and features for the new Ford Mustang fastback and convertible models, ahead of its arrival into dealerships next year.

One year later we get these Mustangs arriving on our shores, when this info was released Ford US was flat out building Mustangs to keep up with their own local demand.

Again, Has anyone seen Any Ford (official) media releases regarding features specific for the MY18 Mustang for export markets?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Again, Has anyone seen Any Ford (official) media releases regarding features specific for the MY18 Mustang for export markets?
No....and you won't for quite a while. They've not even released any official media releases regarding the US models, yet, and even they probably won't be release until much nearer the time the car goes on sale in the US later this year.

You can be sure though, once something is official, you'll likely see it on M6G first :thumbsup:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
So what you are saying is that you can option up from a 2 star safety rating to a 5 star safety rating, I don't think so.
No I'm not saying that at all. As a matter of fact unless Ford improves on the child passenger safety issues (submarining, lack of rear seat belt pre-tensioners and inadequate inflation of the side airbags) it will never be more than a 3 star car under the Euro Ncap norm.

Clarification: They score 4 aspects: adult occupant safety, child occupant safety, pedestrian safety and electronic safety assistant systems. The current car scored 4, 3, 5 and 2 stars in those respective categories. The overall end score equals the lowerst score in any category. So only fixing up the safety nannies to 5 stars will not make it a 5 star end score, but a 3 star.
Sponsored