Sponsored

2015-16 rhd floor mats

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Hey fellow mustanger's

New to the forum. I have ordered my car a while back, at this stage, expecting it later this year. Fingers crossed.

I thought I would order some parts for it. I was looking for rhd floor mats for the front and back. Had no luck until I noticed CJ Pony Parts are now taking orders for rhd Lloyds Mats in plain black for the front and back. Would have loved the mustang logo which I have ordered for the boot but I won't complain. I have been told that they are of a higher quality than the factory ones that come in the Mustang, can't confirm that though.

Anyway nice to be on the forum. Cheers. :)
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking for rhd floor mats for the front and back. Had no luck until I noticed CJ Pony Parts are now taking orders for rhd Lloyds Mats in plain black for the front and back. Would have loved the mustang logo which I have ordered for the boot but I won't complain.
Welcome Mick. :thumbsup:

Good find on the RHD floor mats, I'm sure that some variants with logos will come in due course (depending on the uptake).

http://www.cjponyparts.com/lloyd-ma...plain-set-right-hand-drive-2015-2016/p/FM291/

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Hey fellow mustanger's

New to the forum. I have ordered my car a while back, at this stage, expecting it later this year. Fingers crossed.

I thought I would order some parts for it. I was looking for rhd floor mats for the front and back. Had no luck until I noticed CJ Pony Parts are now taking orders for rhd Lloyds Mats in plain black for the front and back. Would have loved the mustang logo which I have ordered for the boot but I won't complain. I have been told that they are of a higher quality than the factory ones that come in the Mustang, can't confirm that though.

Anyway nice to be on the forum. Cheers. :)
Mick, there is something in the UK forums about a business over there doing them including logos. It might take some searching to find it....their prices were pretty good from memory, not sure if they were the quality that the lloyds appear to be. The lloyd mats look good, but plain black would be a waste....hopefully they realise there is a good overseas market and offer up some logo versions.

Welcome to the forum by the way..:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Mrford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT DIB
Fair enough! When you buy from Cj pony do they automatically change the currency to Australian like Americanmuscle.com or does it remain in US DOLLARS ?

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
US DOLLARS ?
That one.

Most companies who offer to convert at their end generally rip you off with their exchange rate - as do PayPal.

Much better buying in $US with a credit card that is friendly for international purchases.

I have a 28 Degrees MasterCard specifically for international travel/online shopping. No annual fee, no currency conversion fee and has 55 days interest free. The exchange rate is generally close to the mark.

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With CJ Pony Parts you can order as a client or as a guest. Very simple process. When I have ordered with standard shipping which states up to 30 days delivery, I usually get it within 7-9 days anyway. You can ask for it to be shipped faster, about 3-5 days but I think you have to pay some sort of fee to the delivery driver when you receive the goods. With standard there is no other fee upon receipt. When your check your email you can trace the package across the globe by clicking on the order number. For eg I ordered some parts Thursday 5th and had a look yesterday. The package is sitting at Chullora with Aus Post. Will get it Monday morning or Tuesday at the latest.

They do show you how much shipping is as you place the order, is calculated for you straight away depending on size of box etc. All prices are US dollars as far as I know. You can check your credit card which is billed immediately for the oz total.

Cheers
Mustang Mick :)

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Bobsp12.

Yeah, I think the company is premier products. The mats look ok, but I am pretty sure there are no rear mats. Not sure about the thickness and quality.

When I look at the online shops the Lloyds mats seem to be the better quality ones, at least in the states. On CJ pony parts they state the mats are 40oz thick which is about double the oem's I think. If you click on a left hand mat on the CJ website from Lloyds you can click on the video to see a quick demo.

You can also go to Lloyd's website and compare the different quality of their mats. Just click near the top left on 'compare all lloyds mat products', then scroll down to the bottom. Gives all dimensions and weights etc. 40oz thick mats are between the ultimate (32oz) and luxury (40oz). High quality by the look of it.

We might not get any with logo's if they deem the market isn't big enough. Hope I'm wrong. I did order a hatch/trunk/boot mat from CJ's with the mustang 50 year logo. I figured the car mats will be of the same quality as the hatch mat.

They say the mats will ship mid June so they might only be making so many for a while, so figured I would get em while I can. Better than the oem's I've seen.

Geez, never though I would know so much about car mats. Usually I just walk in a shop and get some. lol.

Regards
Mustang Mick.:D

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
Thanks Bobsp12.

Yeah, I think the company is premier products. The mats look ok, but I am pretty sure there are no rear mats. Not sure about the thickness and quality.

When I look at the online shops the Lloyds mats seem to be the better quality ones, at least in the states. On CJ pony parts they state the mats are 40oz thick which is about double the oem's I think. If you click on a left hand mat on the CJ website from Lloyds you can click on the video to see a quick demo.

You can also go to Lloyd's website and compare the different quality of their mats. Just click near the top left on 'compare all lloyds mat products', then scroll down to the bottom. Gives all dimensions and weights etc. 40oz thick mats are between the ultimate (32oz) and luxury (40oz). High quality by the look of it.

We might not get any with logo's if they deem the market isn't big enough. Hope I'm wrong. I did order a hatch/trunk/boot mat from CJ's with the mustang 50 year logo. I figured the car mats will be of the same quality as the hatch mat.

They say the mats will ship mid June so they might only be making so many for a while, so figured I would get em while I can. Better than the oem's I've seen.

Geez, never though I would know so much about car mats. Usually I just walk in a shop and get some. lol.

Regards
Mustang Mick.:D
I have been corresponding with Premier Carpets in the UK.

Samantha, the Sales Manager, has advised their courier does not ship to Australia at this time.

Samantha has asked their courier to investigate shipping to Australia.

Sponsored

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Nice find. Would love the Lloyd ones with pony logo. Hopefully they eventually come. I sent CJPP a question asking if they had any news on ones with logos. Will see if they reply.

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just in reference to my previous post I meant the luxury ones are 48oz, not 40oz.

Cheers
Mustang Mick.

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Someone in WA should get in touch with Matcraft and have their car measured, they custom make good quality mats and can embroider logos as well.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: