Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Hey guys,

Phase 2 is here !

727HP/610TQ

This will void the powetrain warranty

For the entire package click here

For the Phase 1 to Phase 2 upgrade click here

• Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2016 Mustang on the market
  • 727 hp @ 6850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5000rpm
  • +292 hp (+67%) and +210 lb-ft (+53%) increase over stock (435hp/400 lb-ft)
  • Fits BOTH manual and automatic transmissions
  • R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology
  • All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
  • Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle
  • ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
  • Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
  • Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
  • ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
  • Higher boost 80 mm pulley
  • Preset plug and play fuel pump control module increases fuel flow
  • Motorcraft hi-performance spark plugs (specific for Phase 2)
ROUSH Performance’s Phase 2 Supercharger system boosts performance to 727 horsepower for the all-new 2015-2016 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8, the ROUSH 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger System is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.

Our Phase 2 system builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2016 Phase 1 supercharger system, by adding proven core components and careful calibration for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over our 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system.

The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors twisted 160-degrees vs older three lobe, 60 degree twist technology. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, offers greatly enhanced thermal effciency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more effcient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.

Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
2015 Mustang Roush Supercharger Phase 2-1.jpg

2015 Mustang Roush Supercharger Phase 2-3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Why would this void the powertrain warranty? I'm not being facetious, just really curious. I don't think it was that way for the 2013/2014 Mustangs was it?
Thanks Kyle. I appreciate any info you may provide. Nice to see the kit finally out there for the masses to buy.

godaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ordered and hopefully on the way....it was a pleasure briefly speaking to you today. Can't wait to get this in my Mustang.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Ordered and hopefully on the way....it was a pleasure briefly speaking to you today. Can't wait to get this in my Mustang.

Good speaking with you as well, you got in early so you should have yours pretty quick !

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Why would this void the powertrain warranty? I'm not being facetious, just really curious. I don't think it was that way for the 2013/2014 Mustangs was it?
Thanks Kyle. I appreciate any info you may provide. Nice to see the kit finally out there for the masses to buy.

It's something we still discuss but essentially you've got to draw the line somewhere, i mean really step back and look at it. You can go to a dealership, buy a mustang gt and bolt this off the shelf blower kit onto your 100% stock car and make over 700hp at the flywheel, its pretty incredible.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Is there a chance of getting maybe a partial refund on the warranty when upgrading, if anything? Seems that Phase 1's warranty was close to a grand if I'm not mistaken, but now Phase 2 voids it? I really feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks for any feedback man. Feel free to PM me too.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
So it's $750 more money then original cost but $1,100 after the fact. What if I just received mine less then 2 weeks ago can I pay the difference? [MENTION=14196]Kyle@ROUSH[/MENTION]. No warranty for sure or maybe? All this news really makes me wish I got the Whipple and the 15% during the holidays

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
It's something we still discuss but essentially you've got to draw the line somewhere, i mean really step back and look at it. You can go to a dealership, buy a mustang gt and bolt this off the shelf blower kit onto your 100% stock car and make over 700hp at the flywheel, its pretty incredible.
You can do that with any blower from any manufacturer since any of them are going to void your powertrain warranty. But only make 670 with a warranty.......

$1100 upgrade gets you plugs, a pulley, revised tune and pump controller.... But no warranty? Sorry man but Roush missed the mark on this. I just don't see the value. Love my stage 1 kit but now I know my next upgrade is going to void the warranty anyway, may as well call Brenspeed or VMP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
As of right now the warranty will be void, i have not heard of any plans to refund Phase1 warranties. If a warranty became available, and thats a big if, it would more than likely be at an additional cost.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Damn, that's disappointing. I bought Phase 1 SC kit with the intention on following through with all the future phases. I'd still be interested in buying Phase 2 (even without a warranty), but I'm only 6 months into my 3yr/36k miles warranty with the Phase 1 and upgrading just seems to throw all of that cash down the drain. :\. I wish I had known, I would have put that warranty money on the side and just used it to upgrade to phase 2, lol.

Thanks for the input man.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
a roush stage upgrade voids an existing stage roush warranty? really??? cmon roush you can do better than that lol.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
o roush stage upgrade voids an existing stage roush warranty? really??? cmon roush you can do better than that lol.
lol. yeah. i'm obviously a huge fan of roush (that's nothing i can hide for sure, lulz) but damn this sucks.

terryrwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Roush S/C Manual
Kyle, I like you and know you're just the middle man..

I'm going to have to chime in with the rest of these guys. $1100 for 57 Ponies is crazy especially when it voids a $995 warranty as well. So we are talking a $2095 loss for 57 HP and only get a 5mm smaller pulley, spark plugs, and a fuel pump controller????
And we are existing customers at that! The new customer get the same upgrade for $650.. really.

I will have to say I thought I was going to be excited about this roll out.. now I'm just pissed.

If I'm going to void my warranty anyway, I would just take it to a custom tuner and have them turn it up higher for about the same cost.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Kyle, I like you and know you're just the middle man..

I'm going to have to chime in with the rest of these guys. $1100 for 57 Ponies is crazy especially when it voids a $995 warranty as well. So we are talking a $2095 loss for 57 HP and only get a 5mm smaller pulley, spark plugs, and a fuel pump controller????
And we are existing customers at that! The new customer get the same upgrade for $650.. really.

I will have to say I thought I was going to be excited about this roll out.. now I'm just pissed.

If I'm going to void my warranty anyway, I would just take it to a custom tuner and have them turn it up higher for about the same cost.

I absolutely hear what you're saying and i had briefly discussed this prior to the release. I do appreciate honest feedback and have sent it up the ladder. It goes without saying those decisions are not mine to make but I have sent this along.
Sponsored