Sponsored

NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
I installed the update in both my 16 Mustang and 16 Escape a couple of months ago. No problems at all. Changing the usb hub was easy in both cars as well.
Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Anyone here experiencing some lag with doing the update to v2.2? Volume HUD sometimes takes a bit longer to indicate change in volume level (up or down). Switching to the NAV tab also takes a bit longer (loading map). I've also noticed that every now and then the volume settings (ringer) on my iPhone turns itself all the way up automatically. Makes for interesting company meetings when it rings.

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
Anyone here experiencing some lag with doing the update to v2.2? Volume HUD sometimes takes a bit longer to indicate change in volume level (up or down). Switching to the NAV tab also takes a bit longer (loading map). I've also noticed that every now and then the volume settings (ringer) on my iPhone turns itself all the way up automatically. Makes for interesting company meetings when it rings.
I've noticed some irregularities if I had both the cable and bluetooth connected to the HU. I've been keeping BT off and haven't had anymore issues. Same thing happened on both cars by the way.

invaliduser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible PP
Yea I have that volume lag. It would say that the volume is 0 and then it would jump to the one that it's supposed to be to when I turn the knob or press the button to raise or lower it.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I haven't had any of the lag issues. I have a few glitchy items here and there but nothing major or consistent.

Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Yea I have that volume lag. It would say that the volume is 0 and then it would jump to the one that it's supposed to be to when I turn the knob or press the button to raise or lower it.
That's exactly what I have, wonder if there's a way to reinstall v2.2 maybe it'll fix it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's too bad Google Play Music doesn't let you view your library. Quite a pain in the ass to have to know the title of every album I want to listen to.

RTRFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Hey guys... not sure if this has already been posted but I am having trouble trying to find answers in the 174 pages here.

I have a '16 EB with Nav and I've tried updating several times now. Each time I get a "Run out of space" error message.

I've already tried to do a master reset but no luck.

Any ideas on how to get the update to work?

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
It s strange, usually the non nav needs to be updated in 2 steps, so there is a special download for it.
But the Nav unit should have enough memory to handle a one file update method

Sponsored

RTRFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
It s strange, usually the non nav needs to be updated in 2 steps, so there is a special download for it.
But the Nav unit should have enough memory to handle a one file update method
So any thoughts as to how to update?

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
[ame]

RawisTheGameHhH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Conv't

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
End of March, when will the official update for 2016's be available to mustang owners?
Sponsored